Search results

+
  1. S

If this game has DLC, pre-order bonuses or "exclusive content" I will not buy it

If this game has DLC, pre-order bonuses or "exclusive content" I will not buy it I'm just going to state this right now because I'm getting sick of this practice in the industry.I recently found out another game I'm interested in, Mafia 2, has Downloadable Content. That game came out...
  2. S

Anyone willing to email me use their save files?

Anyone willing to email me use their save files? I want to make a video about this game, and show footage from all the chapter, but I deleted all my save files except for stuff I have in the Epilogue chapter.Rather than spend another 80hours trying to gather the footage, perhaps someone can let...
  3. S

[END GAME] Finally beat it -- my thoughts inside.

[END GAME] Finally beat it -- my thoughts inside. So overall, I think this is a very good game. My major complaint is that the presentation needs a lot of work. It's both annoying, and funny, for quest-centric characters to have the same model, and even same voice actors in some cases, as...
  4. S

[Act 2] Is Rubedo+Swallow that awesome or was the Act2 end fight just easy?

[Act 2] Is Rubedo+Swallow that awesome or was the Act2 end fight just easy? At the end when you get double-teamed by the Professor and Javed I imbibed Wolf, Tawny Owl, Swallow(Rubedo) and Blizzard These guys were tagging me real bad even with Blizzard, I was getting attacked from the back...
  5. S

[ACT II] Herbalist won't sell me info anymore. Also, getting bestiary info.

[ACT II] Herbalist won't sell me info anymore. Also, getting bestiary info. I'm in the brickmaker's village, and the lady in that hut told me that she'd teach me about herbalism if I give her 50 Orens, a shawl or honey. I didn't feel like spending money and didn't have the other two items on...
Top Bottom