Search results

+
  1. U

Random questions about the characters

2) Dandelion's name- How did the translators ever manage to name him 'Dandelion'? This always baffled me.1) Dandelion reminds Geralt of their first ever adventure to the Edge of the World in 'The Last WIsh". Considering that Dandelion is around 30-35 years old, it can't have been more than 10...
  2. U

One thing is strange , how ppl can consider Scoiatiel as evil

LOL, sorry, annoying school habit has developed, what with important exams and such coming up, one picks this up ;D
  3. U

One thing is strange , how ppl can consider Scoiatiel as evil

This enables me to flex my analytical muscle a bit.Firstly, let us figure out who the Sco'iatiels and the Order and the ordinary people are. The Sco'iatiels are freedom fighters of the oppressed minorities- the non-humans. The Order are an order of knights, so not government-controlled or...
  4. U

POLL - The Witcher: Rise of The White Wolf Materials

The Rise of the White Wolf is dead. R.I.P.So at least so I've heard. Apparently CD Projekt Red cut it's staff so much that they can't continue with development. But maybe that's just a rumour.
  5. U

Funny Stuff, little secrets, eastereggs...

The famous: "A sorceress gets betten by a snake and the snake poisons itself" is a nod to the great French comedian and black humorist Voltaire. Originally it was his joke.
  6. U

[TW1][mod] Flash Mod v1.01

Did anyone else find the game very easy? Literally, the last time I died was when the Kikimore queen KOed me. (Oh, and I collapsed the ceiling on myself once :D)Sure, it has it's difficult bits of combat-but you'd expect it to be that little bit harder in all places. There is no way opponents...
  7. U

Anyone find the communist trader in Merchant Vizima? Power to the people! ;D
  8. U

The Witcher 2 ?

I just hope that if there is a sequel, that Projeckt Red make it as good as the first. They've set the bar really high- it would be a shame if they could not match it, although I have every confidence in them :beer:
  9. U

[General] Blade Enhancements - Stacking

Pity that... I guess it would be too powerful...
  10. U

[PROLOGUE] How do I kill Savolla

What level of difficulty is this, may I ask?
  11. U

Did anyone notice the similarity between Siegfried of Denesle and Siegfried Sassoon, the World War 1 poet?
  12. U

[ACT II] 2 thugs in the sewers

Creepy... How do you take screenshots, by the way?
  13. U

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

The wit, the irony and the black humor is really what attracts me in these books and the game. It's as good as watching a good play, with intrigues and storylines unravelling as you go along.
  14. U

Your Favourite NPC

Actually, The Professor was in the Witcher books, which surprised the hell out of me.For some reason, I don't like Triss. Maybe it's because of the way that she sort of looks down on Geralt and the others, Shani is much more at his level, although Geralt did always have a thing for...
  15. U

[ACT I] What is with all those "locked" sheds?

Ciri's dog? I don't know...Actually, it would probably be Zoltan's constanty swearing parrot- Fieldmarshall Oak 8)
  16. U

Yeah, it is full down there! I wouldn't be surprised to see ninja turtles down there! ;D
  17. U

The Witcher Developer's Edition

That's insane, man. I want that edition- I know where you live!!!Well, actually I don't, but, well....Perhaps the different discs are just different language versions of the game? Ведьмак is, as GW said, 'Witcher' in Russian, and the disc looks identical to the 'classic' Witcher disc.
  18. U

Aardable Cave-Ins ???

I guess that these cave-ins might have been added to add a little depth to the game- after all, it's highly inprobable that those crypts would have remained intact all those years...
  19. U

By the way, does the Lionheaded Spider Cult's hideaway have anything to do with the Salamanders? It just seems like even Vizima's sewers are overpopulated! ;D
  20. U

[ACT I] What is with all those "locked" sheds?

God knows what was behind those doors *shudder*
Top Bottom