Search results

+
  1. G

Religion in the Witcher universe

In the novels at least one male character was trained to be a priest of Melitele.
  2. G

GamesCom 2013

Now *that* sounds awesome!
  3. G

does anyone think the desicion in the witcher at the end about whether to kill (spoilers from the witcher)

What really *should* matter is not killing the King of the Wild Hunt, but handing Alvin over to him or not. I'm not quite sure what the effect should be, but one (or lack of one) is needed.
  4. G

Charles Dance to voice the Emperor of Nilfgaard in Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Maybe not for 2 hours, but you're not the only one. And man, would that theme fit Emhyr perfectly. But I'm sure CDPR will come up with something of their own. Something even more fitting.
  5. G

[TW1][djinni] conversation does not work and other probs

Since I've already comandeered the topic... any ideas how to turn a hitherto friendly (green) creature into a hostile one? If despawning the friendly version and spawning a hostile one in its stead is the way, please give me an example of the despawning script :)
  6. G

Changing Geralt's model/animation at the start of a module

In the meantime I've been tinkering myself. Using the following (and *nothing* more): AddAbility("HeroStartingAbility", oPC); AddAttackSequence("WitcherSteelFast", "WitcherSteelSword", "", oPC); AddAbility("Akt2StartZygfryd", oPC); AddAbility("finisher_1h_sword_with_item", oPC)...
  7. G

Nothing :) I understood yur original post to mean that changing the appearence will change the player entity completely (with it becoming the bruxa and all). I thought it'd attempt to make attack animations characteristic of the new appearence without any further changes... All right... so how...
  8. G

As per your suggestion, this: void main() { object CKPLAYER = GetFirstPC(); SetCreatureAppearance(CKPLAYER, 282); } I did it fully expecting the character to behive like the specified model... which he does not. Before changing the appearence, Geralt's model behaves reasonably. However...
  9. G

Riight, so I did that, but the new character's own combat animations won't work. Well, not all of them. Torches, hammers, etc. work as they should, but any attempt to use a sword results in a static model instead of an attack animation. I'm guessing the game wants to use Geralt's attack...
  10. G

[TW1][djinni] conversation does not work and other probs

Hey all, I'm having a similar problem and thought it best to ask here. I'm trying to do just that... however D'jinni is obstinate to say the least. I already managed to force the conversation to give me a journal entry. However the quest I have in mind fails to start (no onscreen prompt, no...
  11. G

You Guys Should Make The Bard: Saviors Of Queens For The Next DLC

FYI, Dandelion is a spy. A pretty competent one, too. He worked for the Redanian Intelligence Service waaay back before the games. Now, it seems, he's with their Temerian counterparts.
  12. G

Strongest ending, strongest north? *spoilers*

Since the Nilfgaardian Empire managed to peacefully assimilate Cintra (admittedly, after a bloody conquest of the kingdom first) thanks to the Emperor's marriage to the false princess Cirilla of Cintra, I think it's safe to assume that Redania will likewise be able to peacefully assimilate/unite...
  13. G

I would actually make an argument in favor of killing Saskia. She might destabilise Henselt's rule. And, under Philippa's spell, she might start a killing spree in Redania. Vengeance on Radovid by dragon proxy, and all that.
  14. G

I'd opt for saving Triss (and by extent the Conclave) even on Roche's path. This means both Redania and Kaedwen grow in power almost equaly, but gives them the organised support of sorcerers for the coming war.
  15. G

Has the Witcher become Poland's 'LOTR?'

Correction: Sapkowski *was* "the biggest star-writer here in Poland". That star has waned after the Witcher Saga. His later novels are complete rubbish. And he is definitely NOT our national treasure! Not comparable to Peter Jackson at all. As for "everyone" hearing of Sapkowski and/or The...
  16. G

Has the Witcher become Poland's 'LOTR?'

When Barack Obama made a state visit here, our Prime Minister gave him a copy of TW2. That's about it. Still, a very, very nice touch. Oh, and both the novels and the games sell pretty well here. NOT the film/TV series though.
  17. G

The Politics of The Witcher 2. Part 3: The War for the Pontar Valley

Quite an excellant analysis. Bravo.
  18. G

The Politics of The Witcher 2. Part 1: Factions Overview (spoilers)

Will she? In the novels t is established that all members of the Lodge of Sorceressess will die martyr's deaths. And the high priest chiefly responsible for Philippa's death even appears in the novels, meaning the event will come rather sooner than later. Now what monarch could empower said...
  19. G

Things that should be impacted in TW3.

These two, at the very least, would be easily achievable within a single area featuring contested ground between the North and the Empire. The defending northern forces could have different composition (mainly Temerian if Anais went to Natalis, mainly Redanian-Temerian if she went to Radovid or...
Top Bottom