Search results

+
  1. D

Dragon Age vs the Witcher

Dragon Age vs the Witcher So, having played Dragon Age for 20+ hours now, I'm really starting to miss the Witcher, to be honest. What do you guys think?One of the main issues for me are the classes... I want to be a mix of warrior/rogue.. but I can't. I hate classes if they're done like in...
  2. D

No party!

No party! So, I was thinking.. how many of you actually prefer the Witcher's choice of not giving you party members, unlike traditional RPGs such as Baldur's Gates, PS:T, Icewind Dale and the upcoming Dragon Age?I do. I usually hate games which basically assume you have a party.. especially if...
  3. D

[ACT II] Kalkstein's quest

[ACT II] Kalkstein's quest Uh, so I managed to offend Kalkstein after I got the autopsy report.. now all he says is "you offended me, witcher".. but I already have placed 8 of those Sephirots (?) in the swamps in their places and I've ordered the lightning rod.. what now? Do I have to finish...
  4. D

The Witcher's atmosphere...

The Witcher's atmosphere... ..is amazing. For example, the Vizima City Dungeon and all the taverns just have a very, very nice feel to them. What do you guys think? IMO, it has the best atmosphere out of any game I've played.
Top Bottom