Search results

+
  1. atomowyturysta

A little news (of sorts)

I've been to the movies lately. Spiderman: Into the Spider Verse. Awesome! At the movies in Poland you can watch the ads block before the movie (as everyhere else) Trailers and shit. But, there were two distinct ads. Ads by Polish currency exchange service Cinkciarz. pl. There wouldn't be a news...
  2. atomowyturysta

Cyberpunk on YT

Cyberpunk on YT Hello fellow cyberpunks. I've been strugling with a decision whether or not put this info on the forum. And decided that yes, I should. A while ago I started a YT channel dedicated to gaming, cyberpunk and shit. It mostly cyberpunk with some uninspiring Let's Play vids. It's...
  3. atomowyturysta

How Would You Like Your Cyberpunk, Sir?

How Would You Like Your Cyberpunk, Sir? So. There's been idea in the back of my mind to do some brainstorming and idea comparisons about our visions of cp2020 universe. How do you approach it? How do you run it? Do you keep true to the setting and time line or do you change as many things as...
  4. atomowyturysta

One stupid question...

One stupid question... IS IT DEAD? It has all the symptoms of being dead. So is it dad or alive? Seriously. Y/N. (A year without a single news is suspiciously too long for alive project...) :)
Top Bottom