Search results

+
  1. N

Ask the Dev Team about TW2

The TW2 has gone gold.What will the CDRP do know until release?Will you work on making patches for the game? If yes, does it mean that we'll have patch 1.1 available on May 17?
  2. N

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Didn't you already post this picture log, long time ago?Did you make a few changes or is it the same picture?
  3. N

Is auto-heal only on the easiest dufficulty setting, or is it also on hard?
  4. N

Two issues; QTE and SEX

I would seriously disagree.It didn't you to use all the arsenal of abilities available. You didn't have to use bombs at all, of the signs, Igni was the devastating from the 3rd, 4th act, and so on. If you want to see what hard is, you should try out the FCR mod.Sorry for offtopic.
  5. N

Two issues; QTE and SEX

Probably only on easy and medium.Don't forget those journalists didn't try it on hard.
  6. N

CD Projekt Conference, Spring 2011

The English part of the conference will be broadcasted live at facebook.com/thewitcher and at the game’s official website http://www.thewitcher.com/. The broadcast will start at 4:00 PM (GMT).
  7. N

Is this: (http://www.gamereport.de/game/Witcher-2-Assassins-of-Kings/videos/BOvHEubG4dae1GSTQRabK6JLciCc7nNi/Witcher2_10Min.flv/hd/) something that CDRP hoped to avoid? If yes, then what were the things that were supposed to stop journalists from spoilers, and does this video will make change in...
  8. N

Character: Assassin

Sorry, then.
  9. N

Collection of TW2 articles

Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fMdXLHFMUU at 1:18All of you who are interested in the dialogue system should find it interesting. I don't have time to give more description.
  10. N

The new The Witcher 2 box art

This is much better.I wish they gave him white hair instead of gray.
  11. N

TW2 Spoilers

To me, what appeared on polygamia, is a pretty extensive spoiler.I am personally okay with spoilers, but it seems that journalists actually did reveal what they shouldn't have had.
  12. N

Mass Effect 3

It seems an expensibe and strange promotion to me.DA2 has already gotten bad reputation, but ME3 still has not. If you think about it, every guy who buys DA2 now, will not buy ME3. Maybe you're right, but in this case, their math is a little messed up.
  13. N

Character: Assassin

I noticed it in September, but I the resolution was too low for me to see clearly.From what I notice now, the Kingslayer has the eyes the color of Geralt, but they are normal. And by normal I mean round. So I wouldn't say he's a mutant yet.
  14. N

Mass Effect 3

"Buy Dragon Age 2, Get Mass Effect 2 Free"This news about free ME3 has just convinced me to not buy this game.If EA offers a game for free, I can't even imagine how much crap it will be. Or maybe it just needs money desperatelly now, to avoid bankruptcy.I see a plentiful ground for conspiration...
  15. N

Patching

You should ask on GOG's forums.They know their how they work best.
  16. N

You're welcome.
  17. N

New Extended Vergen & Succubus Gameplay Video!!!

The 'granpa' Geralt, is actually the old Geralt.He looks diferent because of the lighting, blood around his bruises, gray hair, and a couple of other things. But if you wash and shave him, you will see that he's he same Geralt.
  18. N

Survey=Money and TimeCDRP doesn't have thatRemember this? Well, what I got from MM360, is that Geralt on the cover is the same guy as in pre-beta.All the differences are due to stuff such as lightning, so he's the same guy. He just looks different.
  19. N

I'll try to defend secondchildren here. Secondchildren, if I say something wrong, please correct me.I don't think that secondchildren is implying that female gamers are going to get a game just for it's cover. (I also have not encountered a single thing in secondchildren's post that selected...
  20. N

Geralt's New Face

I just came from the other topic, after an important realisation: Many of you here, think that the Geralt on the cover, is the dude you're goint to see in game. HE IS NOT.THE GERALT YOU WILL SEE IN GAME, IS PRE-BETA GERALT. THIS IS JUST A COVER. And here is my reasons why I don't like the new...
Top Bottom