Search results

+
  1. L

Download In Launcher

Download In Launcher Is it only me this has happened to? Can't seem to find the download section in the launcher anymore which means I have to install all of the patches manually.
  2. L

chapter 3 The Witcher Has Stopped Working

chapter 3 The Witcher Has Stopped Working I'm experiencing this crash more frequently in chapter 3 than i did in 1 and 2. It happens at random moments - sometimes when i'm saving, cuts to a cutscene or just genral in game.I have to save more reguarly now - but i get scared it is going to crash...
  3. L

Stop Talking. Move Along. Nothing To See Here.

Stop Talking. Move Along. Nothing To See Here. love the game, but does anyone else find it a little annoying how Geralt stops talking to someone after he's asked them a question and they've answered it, when there are lots of other things to ask them? You then have to click on the person again...
  4. L

How will This Play?

How will This Play? I love playing Witcher 1 in High Isometric mode. I think it's really good how you can choose what angle to play it in. I really hope they don't take this feature out of Witcher 2?
  5. L

How Do YOU Play?

How Do YOU Play? When I first got this game, I played it OTS style and found it a lot harder than I do now I've started it again in High Isometric mode.I remember trying to kill the beast in OTS mode and found it really hard. Having just killed the beast in High Isometric mode, I can't believe...
  6. L

Almost Unplayable

Almost Unplayable I got this game, warned by how buggy it is. But because some people have been lucky and had it running fine on their PC's, I hoped and prayed that I'd be one of those people. I got it home, fiddled with the settings and played my way through the tutorial at the start. I...
Top Bottom