Search results

+
  1. T

System requirements

It's all games are tied with a chain to NVIDIA and ATI! I run games with my ASUS card and I don't give a rat's arse
  2. T

System requirements

I hope I can run it on very minimal........MY VIDEO CARD SUXXX!
  3. T

Yennefer in The Witcher 2 ?

Triss >> yennefer
  4. T

Ask the Dev Team about TW2

Repeating myself: will there be a potion cooldown? Toxicity is not cooldown if you havent noticed. Like I said I may use unlimited white raffaard's potions if I got white honey!
  5. T

Hey, is there a potion cooldown ?? We could drink 2 white raffaard decoctions for example, then drink a white honey potion, then again use whatever we want-- NO cd in TW1 for potions. Now, in TW2 will there be cd?
  6. T

The Witcher 2 - Designed with consoles in mind

I'm sure TW2 will be better than D A 2 ! But I can't believe you are disappointed. The story in D A 2 becomes really interesting after the first 33% of a walkthrough!
  7. T

I'm not going to buy TW2 because ______.

Only the prize may be a reason not to buy it! It depends, I am not sure yet if I will...........
  8. T

Mass Effect 3

how can you compare ME 3 with TW 2!??Oo
  9. T

How old are you ?

10. T

Dragon Age 2

Sales do not always correspond to quality. But indeed, the best about D A 2 is the battle system and the personal "getting rich or die trying": story. The character in DA 2 does not want to influence the world around him but he does it by chance. His purpose is not to be a hero but to be rich...
  11. T

The Witcher 2 wishlist

I wish the game were already on my pc!
  12. T

Does the absence of "GROUP STYLE" bother you?

Here is the key to the hut as we say in my country!So, some people want an easy system while others prefer a more challenging and complex system! I got the feeling the second group is more numerous than the first.
  13. T

Combat in The Witcher 2

"An updated video of combat will be coming!! (nice!)"I cannot wait to see it ! :) :D
  14. T

Can I buy a censored version and where?

The fact that people bother with this is VERY STRANGE to me. Most problems in this world are more important than censorship. I just see attempts to censor as a type of overreacting or hypocrisy. This may be due to the fact I am Bulgarian and on the Balkans we like to swear and most of our jokes...
  15. T

Can I buy a censored version and where?

No commentThe word "cennsored" is "censored"in my dictionary. All other words are not. Note:I'm 24 and I'm working, so don't say only kids like dirty language and sex scenes
  16. T

Hey they said many times already you are not forced to roll, there will be active blocking and besides we will still have swallow, ...so let them hit me, I regenerate!
  17. T

Character: Triss Merigold

Triss is great indeed. And she doesn't seem as selfish as Yenefer! I never liked Yenefer especially after reading the first book...Her first encounter with Geralt proved she is an evil hen!
  18. T

Geralt's hairdo studio

The ponytail is great
  19. T

Related to the question about the skill system:If you sum up all possible skills from TW1 and TW2 - which of the games will have more skills as a number
  20. T

Assuming you knock someone off a cliff with Aard sign.

Yes, this happened to me, but I still could finish the game without problemshis body contains shit tiems anyway! I had those scrolls in advance as I bought them I think
Top Bottom