Search results

+
  1. T

Spoilers [me3 ending ]

Well, I'm hardly the only one, more than a few people are wondering if bile from people who didn't play the actual game may have swayed their decision. Anyways, different strokes for different folks. ;)...
  2. T

Spoilers [me3 ending ]

I mean no disrespect, but did you actually play DA2? If you have, then by all means, voice your opinion. Because I played the demo and passed on it, only to pick up the actual game later and enjoy it quite a bit. And I am a fan of The Witcher; the original is the best game I have ever played...
  3. T

I finished W1 today

Best game ever, hands down. But it took me one year to finish it, as I had to play it in two southern winters, as for some reason my gpu would overheat. Kudos!
  4. T

Still interested in Dragon Age 3...? The devs SPEAK...

Now I'm more interested than ever. I am a Witcher fan, but now that I am actually playing through Dragon Age II and enjoying it immensely, I feel I've been lied to. Part of it is self-delusion, as the demo I played at launch does not represent the game at all; in hindsight, it is too compressed...
  5. T

Interesting Interview with Warren Spector

Well yes, the gaming industry does wish to extend adolescence in gamers, as it means more revenue (have you seen the ps3 adds about people with baby heads?); add to this a society which, like the late Carl Sagan said, is itself in technological adolescence, and you have a problem. When Operation...
  6. T

(Poll) Battlefied vs Call of Duty. Online Shooters

From: http://www.gatheryourparty.com/articles/2012/05/17/why-only-activision-will-ever-have-the-call-of-duty-audience-2/ "Publishers see that CoD is shallow, has numerous gameplay lengthening schemes and shoves lots of nice points and awards in your face, so they try to produce games that...
  7. T

(Poll) Battlefied vs Call of Duty. Online Shooters

Really? Neither, of course, the plotlines are insulting, the gameplay is reality-starved. Try Operation Flashpoint or Arma II. ;)
  8. T

Cyberpunk, Game Piracy, and Next-gen Hardware

To be fair, you should know that in the third world it's a luxury, or not part of the culture, to buy an original console game. Not something I do, as I collect original games, but I hardly know anybody who buys retail, except for my PS3-owning friends.
  9. T

[TW1] [mod] Fair Kalkstein Mod

TW1 rules! Thanks for the mod ;)
  10. T

Game of Thrones RPG.

A little subjective chart: Combat: DAO: Polished, GOT: Solid Sound: DAO: Grade A, GOT: Barely there Character creation: DAO: Variety, GOT: Depth Story: DAO: Derivative, GOT: Excellent Visuals: DAO: Triple A, GOT: Beta-level Voice acting: DAO: Pro, GOT: Mood-breaking Replayability: DAO...
  11. T

[Hot] Cyberpunk - speculations, dreams and wishes

First concept art of the game by D. Bajowski, http://damianbajowski.com/2012/06/cyberpunk/
  12. T

Game of Thrones RPG.

I couldn't help but feel I was playing a Bioware game at moments, like KOTOR or DA:O, complete with dialogue wheels.
  13. T

Spoilers [me3 ending ]

14. T

Game of Thrones RPG.

Hi Syd, I agree with your points about the difficulty; I ended up doing precisely the same thing. And it's true also that the creation screen is more complex than the one in DAO. And yes, to me also it fits the GOT universe; you do sense the story is not bombastic, but has a clear dark edge and...
  15. T

Game of Thrones RPG.

Hey SydLosttarot, I'd love to compare notes; I'm a fan of Dragon Age: Origins, so you may understand why this won me over.
  16. T

Game of Thrones RPG.

Costin, thanks so much for the heads up on this game, I had it confused with GOT:Origins and was going to pass on it. But I payed full price on it and I'm absolutely thrilled with it, both with the dialogue options and combat. Do not believe metacritic on this one, folks.
  17. T

Is The Witcher 2 the best RPG you have played in years?

Best for me would be The Witcher 1 and second best is the game I'm playing now; Game of Thrones RPG.. After being lied to by the gaming press about this game, which is fantastic, I want to choke virtual Jessica Chobot.
  18. T

Voice actors you'd like to see in future CDPR games?

Yes indeed.. And model the character after her perhaps ;)
  19. T

Voice actors you'd like to see in future CDPR games?

The entire cast of Game of Thrones.. I always found odd that the english Witcher voices are mostly american, while they are great, they should be british, IMHO.
Top Bottom