Search results

+
  1. Z

When will the next patch [1.22] been released for PC ?

Its live and on galaxy seems to be 13 gb.
  2. Z

Best New Mutations? Mutated Skin? Euphoria bug?

Both, and it also works nicely against kikimores as they raise your toxicity.
  3. Z

What are the most powerful swords in the game?

Toussaint steel sword which you can craft is an excellent steel sword. We should have also been able to craft Toussaint Knights steel sword but its schematic is bugged and does not show up in the crafting menu even if you picked up the schematic.
  4. Z

Bloodbath change

Bloodbath change Would like to know if and how one can change the bloodbath mutation to not lose it stacks when getting hit. Im fine with stacks disappearing when combat ends.
  5. Z

[SPOILERS] Unseen Elder Encounter Disappointing?

Regis kept on begging you to reconsider. Hell even when you need vampire blood he chose to get tortured rather than go to the elder. All this should have told you that do not go to the elder. Regis, Orianna everyone warns you the elder is a back fucking idea. Finally boss fight? seriously...
  6. Z

[Spoilers] Confused about vampires in Blood and Wine and the Witcherverse

No that incident if you read the book properly. The husband was worried his wife was going pale due to the other woman. Basically vampire woman was drinking her. Tne bruxae killed the husband and his wife. No vampire was created.
  7. Z

Dragon Age: Inquisition

TO correct you neverwinter nights 2 was fully Obsidian; Bioware had no part in it .
  8. Z

Best New Mutations? Mutated Skin? Euphoria bug?

Griffin works only during combat and its bonuses go away after combat ends. You start building stacks during combat for that combat encounter.
  9. Z

Non Withcer Gear Weapons and Armors are basically useless. Why?

the sword at full charge does double damage at 100% crit chance. its best sword in the game that levels with you.
  10. Z

I just tweaked mine on my own. Not really a full mod but with the tools i edited the XML files to suit me.
  11. Z

Bugs related to Toussaints knights steel sword schematic and grindstones

Bugs related to Toussaints knights steel sword schematic and grindstones First the grindstone and workbench bonuses disappear if you go through a cutscene sometimes, meditating and going to the barber. This happens even if one has the preservation enchantment on them. Secondly the diagram for...
  12. Z

Euphoria

The new mutations are supposed be strong. All of them used well are devastating. Piercing cold for a sign user is absolute nuts as well.
  13. Z

I utterly hate the concept of witcher gear. Just make it gear and balance em. CDPR create some of the best armor and weapon designs, beautiful plate armors etc etc and then they gut it completely by making it all useless against monsters. Its a criminal waste of excellent assets already created...
  14. Z

Please don't let the witcher series die

HELL NO!! MMO's kill any semblance of story. CDPR as masters of great single players and i prefer them to to stay that way. You have more than enough mmos around to satisfy your need. Besides CDPR did say this is the end of Geralt's tale. We will get another witcher game not related to Geralt...
  15. Z

Euphoria

Its not bugged. The mutation applies at the start of combat.
  16. Z

No Grandmaster Viper set ? Why :{ ?

All witcher gear can be dyed. Now im not sure about bonuses on the viper gear.
  17. Z

No Grandmaster Viper set ? Why :{ ?

It is already at grandmaster level. The grandmaster exists to bring the other witcher school sets to level 40.
  18. Z

how can i get red mutagens?

Agreed, this is by far the biggest issue with alchemy is wasting time to find which oil, bomb decoction is which.
  19. Z

Geralt is the true master of stealth, even in bath!

I think its your mods that are screwing you up. By any chance are you running any single one of them?
  20. Z

Roach running into the ground

Take it as one of those things since as soon as you stop roach corrects herself. I consider it a charming open world jank feature, pretty much all open world games have had something similar. The silly crate carriers and roach running are just those things.
Top Bottom