Search results

+
  1. M

Quest Bug - The Price Of Honor

Bug exists on v1.08.2 PC/Steam. I don't even see an option to loot/unlock/open. I'm guessing the chest is the one atop the deck of the sunken ship just north of the body on the beach. None of the packages/containers atop nor under the ship are interactive. The only "chest" I see is the one on top.
  2. M

Problems with controls post patch 1.07

No funky software. re-binding to a keyboard key does not change the issue.
  3. M

Door stuck half-open.

i saw a door like this for an inn and I just the door with aard which slammed it shut. I was then able to open the door normally afterward.
  4. M

[BUG] Can't shoot crossbow - not allowed in battle

I've only seen this occur when friendly NPC's are in the path... even if they are behind the enemy. You need an angle of fire that won't have the friendly in the path. At least in my experience.
  5. M

Problems with controls post patch 1.07

I came here to see if others had reported this issue. I see posts at various places about this issue but no fix reported. There seems to be no direct correlation to when this occurs. What happens is that during a fight, suddenly my attack button will cease to function. I can do most...
  6. M

The inventory is broken. Any good mods?

the sorting feature is also missing the most basic sorting method:alphabetical. I don't always know where an item might fall in terms of type nor value. But I can scroll to the Bs, Ks, or Ts quickly if I can sort that way. A search feature would also be useful.
  7. M

Yanina Bug

I too have this bug. I walk up to her and to begin the mission, whatever it is, and she will not engage in dialog. She just gives NPC generic responses.
  8. M

Witcher Senses: Add Toggle and add option to turn off blur

Witcher Senses: Add Toggle and add option to turn off blur Hi, I would like to request that a control be added to toggle Witcher Senses. You can either replace the press and hold or add a toggle. Either way, we spend so much time with Witcher Senses enabled during missions that it does not...
Top Bottom