Search results

+
  1. 1

6th Attribute Noise

Doesn't unlock anything new, but just found out that if you hold "F" on the attribute it "ticks up" and no attribute level up. If you press Left Mouse button nothing either. But If you tap both at the same time you get the "whirring noise" as if you didn't have enough attribute points to level...
  2. 1

So I leveled to 50 before going to Victor

For a little experiment, as soon as I got my car from Jackie I took him for a ride to see if he would do any missions or fighting with me (he did not get out of the car), then I decided to power level to 50 before doing any of the story. This is on very hard. What I noticed is the level system...
  3. 1

Samurai Creation

So was starting (yet another) new game, and I randomly was double clicking on things. If you double click on the thumb print the game screen glitches and shows a different name instead of V as well as a quick blurb about Johnny. Wonder if this is associated to the missing attribute slot. I...
  4. 1

Contact Web Chart

Maybe a bit excessive, but I have pondered on creating a web chart of contacts via the data shard conversations. Similar to how terrorists and gang affiliations are mapped out. Often there is 2 person contact that could be used to archive a chronological chain of events as well as create...
Top Bottom