Search results

+
  1. D

Announcing Cyberpunk 2077 – Afterlife: The Card Game!

This should be in the game, like Gwent was in The Witcher. !!
  2. D

I am saving my first playthrough for when the game is fixed

I already finished the game 3 times with 3 different endings. There are still 2 (or 3?) endings that I'm missing as far as I know. I decided that I'll do my 4th playthrough after the free DLC hits and my 5th (most likely last) after the game reaches the end status (like W3 with all paid DLCs).
  3. D

Can't get over 60 - 65 FPS no matter what resolution or settings on PC

I wonder if it has anything to do with GOG Galaxy launcher updates or CP2077 upcoming update? Definitely something is conflicting the two mentioned apps.
  4. D

Can't get over 60 - 65 FPS no matter what resolution or settings on PC

What about fresh Windows installation (without updates) as well as stock GPU drivers (provided on CD)? I wonder if the issue would still persist... However I believe it's better to have 60-65 FPS with less GPU usage than 100 FPS and 100% GPU usage. There shouldn't be any noticeable difference...
  5. D

What game are you currently playing

Currently playing Narita Boy (I highly recomment this game to anyone interested in retro journey), also waiting for Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem update and CP2077 update (hopefully one with DLCs), so I can do my 4th playthrough. :)
  6. D

Did the latest patch actually fix anything in your game?

How about adding a fresh install and a new game? Of course 0 mods. I'm really wondering about such disparity in game experience. I'm having 0 issues described by most players, which is weird, considering my rig is just about average...
  7. D

Did the latest patch actually fix anything in your game?

Some people are reporting that it has to do with old saves. Haven't checked myself yet, but maybe start a new game and compare?
  8. D

I don't understand the driving mechanics in CP2077

Hey, who designed driving in this game? I'm not talking about steering, cause it's supposed to be fixed, but rather how engine + clutch mechanics are working. All the time, and I mean it, the rev meter is on the high end, even while driving as low as 40 km/h. (not to mention you barely feel the...
  9. D

VSYNC & FPS CAP, Game timing?

I'm running I5 10400f, GeForce GTX 1660 TI and 16 GB 2133hz RAM, 1080p 144hz monitor with enabled Gsync/FreeSync. In game settings everything on max except screen space reflections which are completely off (huge fps drain unfortunately). In comparison in an area where I can get 60 fps with...
  10. D

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

I wonder what's the "and many more" at the end of the patch list means... Is this the full extent of patch notes, or are we expected to receive additional information before the patch release? What I'd like to see being added in near future: (like a month or so) - quest rebalance (you gain...
  11. D

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

This update seems beyond dumb and lazy! 1. The only difference in cop spawning is time + distance. Can't you f*king make them spawn in police cars around the corner so that they at least drive towards your location?! 2. What the actual f*ck wih that car flips? It shouldn't be possible to do...
  12. D

Niewyraźny obraz podczas poruszania się.

Hej, Sprawdźcie proszę dwa filmy, które zrobiłem, i powiedzcie mi czy widzicie coś szczególnego? np. w 20stej sekundzie i dalej, napis na billboardzie robi się niewyraźny gdy ruszam kamerą lewo/prawo Gdy nie poruszam myszką, obraz jest ostry. Jednak kiedy poruszam się, zwłaszcza w...
  13. D

Please tell me if there's anything wrong with my game or setup...

Hey there. Please check the following two videos I made and tell me, do you see anything particular? check at 20s onwards, the image with text. When I'm moving left/right the text gets blurry. For example, when I'm not moving the camera, the image is sharp. However when I move, especially...
Top Bottom