Search results

+
  1. P

Why missing Cinematic/3rd person Cutscenes is THE biggest flaw

I think a lot of people miss the point what 3d cutscenes bring to the table. Usually durning those scenes our characters interacts somehow with the world - in a way that we cannot in our FP mode. Take an example from e3 demo. V is waking up, clothes scattered on floor, joytoy is collecting them...
  2. P

The 1st person Decision - Immersion/Visual Story-telling

As I agree that gameplay in first person might be a good idea for immersion - then when it comes to cutscenes - I definitly prefer cutscenes being shown in a cinmatic way - third person. At the moment- cutscenses are very static. Check back the demo they provided with female V cutscenes - how...
  3. P

What happened to CDPR?

Yes - that was exactly my feeling as well when I read the article. I don't know anymore - what to think. Either this is deliberate lie, or it is some kind of dellusion - or I am insane.
  4. P

What happened to CDPR?

Till today I was thinking that what CD PROJEKT RED were doing was undoubtly shady - but still within some kind of law boundaries. Yes - they stripped down like 50% of content - but demos had that disclaimer (work in progress - migh not reflect the final product). They obviously lied about game...
  5. P

Why the main narrative in the last third of the game is a bad hot mess [major spoilers!!!]

Well being a painter myself I must say in my opinion what you are saying is not really right. You can focus on different painting styles, being it hyper-realism or impresionism, or abstractionism or whatever, of course. But still if you dont do some very basic things the "right" way - like...
  6. P

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Im pretty sure it was all indoctination performed on Geralts brain by Wild Hunt Riders - wich may somehow know the Reapers technology. Everything after Geralt sails out to the Isle of Mists is a dream. :) Somehow the whole situation reminds me Biowares Mass Effect endings and the whole ME...
Top Bottom