Search results

+
  1. U

major improvements for witcher 3 compared to witcher 2

major improvements for witcher 3 compared to witcher 2 As much as I loved Witcher 2 (favorite rpg next to baldur's gate 2 and dark souls),THERE ARE a couple of issues that I hope will be addressed in the Witcher 3. 1) The game had a major lack of variety in enemy attack patterns. Most...
  2. U

a major and very odd issue in arena mode

a major and very odd issue in arena mode Hi guys, I'm having a weird issue in arena mode. Every single attack from geralt insta-kills all enemies. It's strange. very strange.
  3. U

Developer question regarding e3 Witcher 3

Developer question regarding e3 Witcher 3 First and foremost, let me say congrats to the developers at cd projekt red for winning best of e3 2013 and for the incredible positive reaction and reception of the witcher 3 during e3. My question though is somewhat selfish but here goes: would it be...
  4. U

Trying to create a mod (not sure if this is the right place)

Trying to create a mod (not sure if this is the right place) If this is the wrong thread to post this, apologies to the moderators in advance. Hi guys, I tried the red kit but to be honest, I was overwhelmed by the beast. Definitely not what I pictured it to be in my mind (I was expecting...
  5. U

gog downloader bugged?

gog downloader bugged? Trying to redownload my gog copy of witcher 2 and for hours now it's stuck at "Downnloading 15.16gb of 15.14gb" That really doesn't make sense. Is the downloader bugged?
  6. U

has anyone tried the sweetfx shader suite with the witcher 2?

has anyone tried the sweetfx shader suite with the witcher 2? http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=368880 This thing comes fully stocked with a lot of post process effects that are very impressive after a bit of configuring. I'm still tweaking the settings to find out what works best with...
  7. U

[TW2] Wondering if a dev or anyone could answer this question

[TW2] Wondering if a dev or anyone could answer this question Sorry if this has been asked before but I was wondering, can I make any noticeable changes to the "Rendering.ini" file in the config folder? Noticeable as in visibly noticeable in game. There are some settings in there like...
  8. U

Where/when in the game is the song played?

Where/when in the game is the song played? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmhDJD-pjlQ It's an amazing piece, but I don't recall hearing it in-game.
  9. U

something I never quite understood about Cd projekt red is

something I never quite understood about Cd projekt red is Why there wasn't some sort of behind the scenes look/videos on the voices and faces of the witcher characters. Like some sort of video showing the voice actors recording their lines and a small interview with them: sort of like this...
  10. U

not really a technical issue just a question?

not really a technical issue just a question? Currently doing another Iorveth playthrough, so, whenever I leave vergen, on my way to the burnt village or the troll cave, the game pauses and the loading screen pops up for about 5 seconds or so before revealing the area. But Before the enhanced...
  11. U

who plays with sharpen filter enabled?

who plays with sharpen filter enabled? Just wondering if I'm the only one who finds the sharpen filter to be a tad overdone. When I disable it, the game looks more "clean" but slightly less "defined". As it turns out, disabling the sharpening filter also gets rid of the dithering shadows.
  12. U

any fix so far for the "talking in flames" ?

any fix so far for the "talking in flames" ? During chapter 2 roche's path, when you talk to some kaedweni soldiers, for some odd reason, after conversation is done, Geralt loves to stand right on top of the camp fire. It's hilarious but also a bit annoying. This is with the latest...
  13. U

just read an article about the sales figures.

just read an article about the sales figures. http://www.joystiq.com/2011/11/10/witcher-2-digital-sales-pass-a-quarter-million/ So, I just want to know, does that mean the game was a sales success for Cd Projekt? I really hope so.
Top Bottom