Search results

+
  1. CongoJack35

Games you love but which failed miserably

I thought Mass Effect Andromada could have had a nice comeback.
  2. CongoJack35

Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

It seems everything added in 1.6 is bugged for me on PC, no new items have names attached to them just placeholders like Lockey#81718 and aren't upgradable or removable from my inventory. I've got missing text on shards and both new missions I've found won't complete the games still just an...
  3. CongoJack35

[SPOILERS] Evelyn Parker, wasted potential! Your Thoughts?

The game should have just been called Wasted potential
  4. CongoJack35

CDPR share value drops 75%

I wonder if Sony or MS will do anything with the IP's after the acquisition.
  5. CongoJack35

IMPORTANT PRODUCTION UPDATE

I'm not holding out any hope for a more complete version than we already have on the pc which felt at times like it could have been really epic if not for trying to please people with antiquated hardware. It's nice to see the company trying to make up for past mistakes but I think it's only a...
  6. CongoJack35

Should CDPR release DLCs for CP77 before the first major expansion?

My rig is pretty stout so the patches we have recieved hasn't made an impact as far as I can tell except for my equip and item icons just don't load anymore. One thing I don't have is unlimited SSD space this game is about a half a week of no news away from being shitcanned.
  7. CongoJack35

Overhauls & QoL Features VS DLC

I wouldn't complain if they gave us something new to do, game is pretty stale after 6 months and there is pretty much no replay value becuase the endings where all hot garbage no matter what you did anyway.
  8. CongoJack35

weapon appreciation thread...

My V pretty much lives and dies by a legendary Overture love walking up on a group of 6 or less gang members and dropping them all like Clint Eastwood.
  9. CongoJack35

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I'm tired of these edgelord endings in games, they suck and makes me wonder why I've played the damn game where I could do anything I want but have the ending I've worked so many hours toward.
  10. CongoJack35

Arena Suggestions

I wouldn't mind an arena like the The Witcher 2 had but maybe add the option to play as Ciri as well.
  11. CongoJack35

Iorveth and Saskia [Spoilers]

Wasn't really a huge Iorverth fan but I felt like I risked a lot to save Saskia and really wouldn't mind knowing if the risk paid off.
  12. CongoJack35

"COW" Gwent card

good to hear
  13. CongoJack35

"COW" Gwent card

Brunwich I believe.
  14. CongoJack35

"COW" Gwent card

In the barn where the dancing took place outside the door there is a ladder that leads to the loft.
  15. CongoJack35

[Spoilers] Does Geralt Die?

I hate to admit it this was my favorite ending watching a pissed off Geralt just tearing through the swamp on a vendetta, but it is what it is Geralt was different from the other Witchers either stemming from his extended trial or maybe his lineage he has had to get through bouts of depression...
  16. CongoJack35

[Spoilers] Does Geralt Die?

I think he dies, he just doesn't seem like he's willing to fight on anymore. I know everyone's big thing is since we never see Ciri's body how would we know she's dead but Geralt would know he is linked to her and he felt like he failed his child beyond redemption.
  17. CongoJack35

What would happen if you did all of Skellige first before Velen and Novigrad? (spoilers)

If you walk up to Yen with only the Velen questing done she probably knees Geralt in the nether regions and teleports him to the middle of the Pontar river.
  18. CongoJack35

Whoever wrote the Baron

http://kotaku.com/the-story-behind-the-witcher-3s-bloody-baron-quest-1736090893
  19. CongoJack35

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

I have definitely spent 10 dollars on way worse stuff, still waiting on a fix for my new game+ save figured I hop on my cleared save to give this a quick look that was eight hours ago.
  20. CongoJack35

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

Yen and Ciri's relationship or rather lack of is still the weakest part of the game for me, I have had to make do mostly on unofficial translations of the books so i might have missed something but from everyone else's reactions it looks like I haven't it just makes no sense for Ciri to be so...
Top Bottom