Search results

+
  1. T

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+1 for this Gopher guy. Don't usually watch these type of youtube videos with let's play etc. etc. Gopher's BY FAR the best one and clearly he has put effort into structuring the pace of his videos etc. Compared to Angryjoe's which are pathetic in terms of editing.
  2. T

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

Liked the part about real world events and how it was tied to TW3. Knew it all though. Definitely not liked the soundtrack Gamespot had chosen during TW3 gameplay. Didn't fit in my opinion.
  3. T

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

I would expect SLI to work VERY well Day1 due to all the promo Nvidia has done for TW3.
  4. T

So excited since I am starting building my rig next week. Going for the MSI Gaming 970 SLI for 1440p. Really hope it will be enough for ultra with no AA on 50+ fps average. Only building this rig for TW3 so would be rational to wait until benchmarks but I really want to play it around release +...
  5. T

Are you going to buy them a round of drinks or Kill them?

Just read The Last Wish. I'll gut them like pigs :D
  6. T

Which difficulty level will you choose?

Didn't think W2 was difficult on hard. Will go for dark and be afraid in the forests during night! :D
  7. T

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

Yeah, there shouldn't be such a jump in quality from high -> ultra imo.
  8. T

No console footage shown?

PAX was console - at least if you compare those graphics to the latest 15 min., PAX was very inferior in my view.
  9. T

If you can't ultra @ 1440p and get good fps with those specs, nothing will. I am more or less building the same rig myself. I hope to get average of 40-50 fps on ultra @1440p with 2xmsaa/no aa. The Witcher 3 should be much more optimized for the new Nvidia cards than DA:I (another demanding...
  10. T

Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

If this truly is console footage, I might actually consider not buying a new rig and opt for PS4 instead.
  11. T

Congratulations :D I am probably also building a rig now ... why not go 970 SLI instead of 980? Or do you play 1080p? :)
  12. T

Collecting questions for an upcoming Dev Spotlight feat. Damien Monnier

My question is: If you were invited to do a max. 15 minutes TED / TEDX talk on what we can learn from The Witcher 3/The Witcher series (only video games) in general, what would you talk about?
  13. T

Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

Ah sorry, misquoted :D And yes, definitely. Especially if the print is limited as you say :)
  14. T

Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

528 pages ;) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Witcher-Collectors-Prima-Official-Guide/dp/0804162980/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1426463096&sr=8-3&keywords=the+witcher+3
  15. T

Interviews and Articles - 2015

I didn't like the red splash either. Up until now it hasn't bothered me to tbh though.
  16. T

Benchmark/demo petition before game launching

I am not a serious gamer anymore. That ended in 2007/2008 or so. I occasionally enjoy playing RPG's and The Witcher 1 & 2 are among those. I even completed The Witcher 1 two times, which is something I have only done a few times. I think CDPR has been VERY generous with showing off The Witcher 3...
  17. T

Are AMD Cards Going To Be Well Optlimzed For TW3?

I have been biased towards Nvidia. If I have to name a reason I don't have any except Nvidia's new features. However, atm I am waiting for AMD's new cards and will most likely end up with 1 or 2 of them because of performance + the issue with GTX 970 VRAM.
  18. T

Monsters in The Witcher 3

Yep, it was a wyvern :D
  19. T

Interviews and Articles - 2015

I wouldn't be surprise if the ultra graphics will be included in a separate download file similar to Shadow of Mordor
Top Bottom