Search results

+
  1. G

Game has no anti-aliasing option

I noticed that after patch 1.05 my character in the inventory stopped being blurry. With DLSS Quality at 1440p there are still some artifacts in the hair left, but barely noticeable unless you look for them specifically.
  2. G

Narrative issues - story events happen out of order

Mild spoilers ahead, obviously. 1) When you first go meet Takemura at a Diner, Johnny appears and tells you that he will no longer try to kill you. The problem is, if you go around the city before that, Johnny will interact may already interact with you as if you are best buds. This happens if...
  3. G

Dumping bodies after Non-Lethal takedowns counts as murder

Also sometimes bodies clip through the floor and explode, which also counts as murder for some reason.
  4. G

Should i turn Screen space reflections off when using Ray-tracing to save performance?

Was wondering just the same thing today.
  5. G

Hair color doesn't match chosen color.

Same here. Thought I was making a girl without crazy hair coloring, ended up having pink hair.
  6. G

🎉The Welcome Thread

A bug report from v1.03 (supposedly not fixed in v1.04). With RTX on sometimes shaded regions of skin turn charcoal black as in the screenshot. Toggling ray tracing on and off helps, but the issue still returns at seemingly random points. This happens with RTX 3070.
  7. G

NVME SSD Causing Crash Every 5 - 10 Minutes Constantly

Do you have the GOG version? I had regular crashes on my SSD, disabling the GOG overlay fixed them for me. EDIT: Oops, didn't notice you listed disabling overlays as a thing which did not help
  8. G

The loot system is garbage

I also think the problem is with the inventory UI and not with the loot. But then again, I didn't get that far into the game.
  9. G

Inventory system needs improvement

I wanted to start a thread about my experience with the interface and inventory management in CP 2077, but have 0 posts. The inventory management in CP 2077 really hurt my experience, even though this is such a little thing. To go into inventory the player has to press I, which for some reason...
Top Bottom