Search results

+
  1. Satori88

Do you think CDPR will improve the AI in future updates?

Nah, braindead AI that reacts to you standing in front of them 4 seconds later apparently is "by design" when you listened to the developer talk. Or AI stuck into the pavement after you shoot them ones. Chugging infinite amounts of inhalers without any downsides makes all of this even worse...
  2. Satori88

Challenge to tell me what is so new/innovative/never done before in CP?

Nothing. Thats the thing with CDPR, they take what other ones great developers did mostly Bioware and try to copy. Cyberpunk is, Borderlands, Deus Ex light, Witcher 3 (not enough though), some bioware game, Open World design is slightly above Ubisoft qualitiy. I guess whats unique to them is...
  3. Satori88

What about Multiplayer?

I understand what you mean but at the same time they announce parallel game development for 2022 + online features for all their upcoming games when they can't even deliver on one game?
  4. Satori88

What about Multiplayer?

Years of work, crunching developers, developing for a genre they are very experienced with, countless of delays, second most expensive video game developed ever. Still overpromised and underdelivered. I'm convinced they had no clue what to do with the mp part anyway. This was again all...
  5. Satori88

I don't like Panam Palmer

I posted in the jackie thread saying we need a brave one saying i dont like panam. There he is! Agreed, if not for the transformers megan fox bait scene and her looks in general less people would have cared about her. I mean look at the posts or memes about her on forums, reddit whatever. Yes...
  6. Satori88

Sony Sounds Bitter About the Cyberpunk 2077 Debacle

CDPR got extremely arrogant and poked the hornet's nest. They got what they deserved.
  7. Satori88

Can we please stop the 'it was promised' nonsense?

I don't think its controversial at all this thread is about the "promised" stuff not sales. The marketing for this game has been criticised by a lot of people those last months. There reputation is the lowest it has ever been and the Witcher 3 downgrade shitstorm is nothing against this. They...
  8. Satori88

Can we please stop the 'it was promised' nonsense?

I'm genuinely starting to believe even the marketing team had no clue how to market the game. Marketing Team: So guys what is this game, RPG, Action, Deus Ex light, GTA, Story, Adventure, linear, non linear, Open World, Sandbox how should we market it? Developers: We don't have a clue, sorry...
  9. Satori88

New Game Roadmap?

Maybe they realised how bland and meaningless that "roadmap" or whatever you wanna call that looked like but then again probably not because it was meant to please their overlord investors.
  10. Satori88

Anyone else think ammo is too plentiful?

Ammo, Health, Guns whatever everything is too much in this game. There was no gameplay designer on this team like with every Open World game, just go and uh collect things, enjoy the characters and story and thats it. CDPR just gives zero shits about carefully crafting any gameplay encounters...
  11. Satori88

Game longevity - much shorter than expected!

This game as we know now was in complete development hell there was no "people complained that the witcher 3 was too long" its just bullshit, they needed another 2 years to actually complete the game they promised. Instead of owning up to that they decided to make stuff up so they can justify a...
  12. Satori88

I didn't like Jackie Welles [Spoilers]

We need someone brave creating a thread with "I DIDN'T LIKE PANAM".
  13. Satori88

DO YOU WISH BOSS FIGHTS MUCH HARDER & DEADLIER? (ALSO INCLUDES CYBERPYSCHOS)

Not just the bossfights, the whole game needs an actual hard mode. So far there is: very very easy, very easy, easy and normal mode. It can't be that we can just loot hundreds of these inhalers ( no need to craft or buy even one of these) and just huff that shit indefinitely no downside or...
  14. Satori88

Will CDPR ever respond to lack of RPG Mechanics and lack of choices?

I remember when the biggest "controversy" they had to deal with was Witcher 3 downgrade which was a fact no arguing there. But obviously game development is complicated and stuff happens, in the end the game was great so those people complaining were quickly drowned out. Though the interesting...
  15. Satori88

If you could ask a question and get a honest answer, what would you ask CDPR?

I can answer that for you, it was pure PR, get people talking about the game no matter what. It was completely irrelevant clear from the very beginning.
  16. Satori88

So is the entire game going to get a massive overhaul?

The Roadmap is the funniest thing for me. It's suppose to give us information but it gives us LESS information then we had before the game launched. Free DLC is coming shortly after release, now its whenever we fix bugs glitches. They said the game will get 2 big expansions just like the Witcher...
  17. Satori88

[Spoilers] Do you like V?

I'm in the minority here, for me every character in the game is more interesting then V. CDPR have written some exceptional characters for this game, many i enjoy but V is not one of them. I personally think its the worst player character you can create in an RPG. V is predefined but not...
  18. Satori88

Why Gigs in Cyberpunk feels like a serious downgrade from Witcher contracts...

I agree with you even when it comes to Dream On its 10/10 but what are we actually doing in that mission. Listing to characters for 25-30mins, using cybersense and checking out a convoy for max 5mins thats it. And the decision we pick at the end of this quest is literally irrelevant, it doesnt...
  19. Satori88

What is your favorite character in Cyberpunk 2077?

Give me Takemura Advanced Texting Simulator Expansion and i will be happy. Goro is easily my favorite character in the game.
  20. Satori88

What would Fix the game for you?

Not focusing on fluff and irrelevant stuff the "GTA" crowd wants. It won't make the game better and takes precious time away from making the game CDPR wanted to make in the first place. And thats not on the developers, if they had enough time im sure they would have made the game they wanted...
Top Bottom