Search results

+
  1. X

missing last card Emiel Regis

I am fully aware of mechanism. I also checked my deck vs list of all cards required to get trophy.1 card is missing. This happens with every fresh NPC in skeliege or velen/novi area.
  2. X

Not getting any more Gwent cards

I am missing only this card. After winning game with a merchant/crafter I dont get card. It is "fresh" npc but still there is no reward at all ( not even materials).
  3. X

missing last card Emiel Regis

missing last card Emiel Regis I am missing only this card. After winning game with a merchant/crafter I dont get card. It is "fresh" npc but still there is no reward at all ( not even materials).
  4. X

crafting sorting and order

crafting sorting and order Please sort all crafts by level ( highest -> lowest) and add one more filter - "show only items at the same level as equipped in specific slot or higher" ( this will hide all low level items that makes crafting hard to read and are not upgrades anyway). On console it...
  5. X

PS4 Patch 1.10 - Memory Leak?

Respect that you can play singleplayer, storymode game for 5 h one session ! :)
  6. X

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

I started new DLC quest line and.. when you fight with 2 decoctions ( green cloud effect around screen) + cat elixir( white-black screen) + use igni spell then game can fps drop. This happens mostly inside. 2 places are easy to notice this. 1st. when you will find fist underground camp when...
  7. X

My impression is that game load monster audio or special effect, something related with monster. Preload of data when you are close would fix this.
  8. X

Oils, bombs, elixirs - in game interface, during combat you spend half time in inventory

Oils, bombs, elixirs - in game interface, during combat you spend half time in inventory I am playing at highest difficulty and I try to play with all mechanism in game, so in most fights I apply oil, use decoction and elixirs, use bombs. As a console user I have impression that every sequence...
  9. X

Inventory slots on consoles

Inventory slots on consoles Whole inventory menu is working not really fast on consoles so I suggest to change order of tabs. Please move crafting materials at end, move consumables on first position(you use them most often), then quest items and 3th gear. In this order you will get fast access...
  10. X

Crafting filtering

Crafting filtering Please add filter that "show only items that are at the same item level as my equipment item in that slot or higher level". Currently it is really hard to browse this on console with all those low level crafts.
  11. X

Game is super fruid now. Anyway I experience sometimes when combat start small freeze to load something. With first hit/attack there is small freeze.
  12. X

PS4 Patch 1.10 - Memory Leak?

FOr me 1.10 is fluid. Great improvement. So far my longest session was 3h and game was stable. In Novi of courise I experience from time to time bluring. Maybe devs will solve that? It is not a big problem but they can learn how to handle this to make Cyberpunk even better on ps4 :) There is...
  13. X

How you get good framerate? Small example: http://www.worldsfactory.net/2015/03/09/naughty-dog-reached-60fps-tlou-remastered (hope this is correct url, currently I am behind office firewall, this should be blog about how naughty dog learned ps4 api to get 60 fps in tlou game) This is almost...
  14. X

cruise control on consoles

Yeah. When you ride with max speed horse try to follow routes. It is annoying.
  15. X

Fixed? Just check my last post movie.
  16. X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M6c6QZMYos :( Bomb build is mistake in ps4 version, just check.
  17. X

character control issue

character control issue I am not sure if this is only console related but when game is under stress player often lost control over character. For 1-2 seconds character still going forward even when you finished movement on controller.Sometimes it is silly when you input other command but...
  18. X

Cluster Bombs - some rework

Cluster Bombs - some rework I suggest to rework this little. Currently it is really hard to hit anything with this. There should be main explosion in middle and some mini explosions around, currently in middle there is save zone and main target often is save. When we are talking about this...
  19. X

cruise control on consoles

cruise control on consoles May you give us option to turn this off? Really annoying. Due to this feature in most cases i prefer to run over horse riding.
  20. X

I don`t think CDPR will decide to release game only on PC. After witcher3 they see difference in wallet between developing game for PC only and PC and consoles. I am not sure what you want to say in 2nd paragraph - english is not my native.
Top Bottom