Search results

+
  1. F

1.07 PC performance "improvement"

1.07 PC performance "improvement" I can only speak for myself. But I have noticed that my graphics card gets far hotter than it used to before this latest patch. Maybe you (CDRED) and I have different definitions of the term "performance enhancements". But in my world performance...
  2. F

LoD and texture pop-ins on PC in Ultra settings, fix in 1.07?

LoD and texture pop-ins on PC in Ultra settings, fix in 1.07? I'm running the game on ultra settings (set to ultra by default by the game) and I have visible texture pop-ins and other LOD issues. I'm running the game from SSD so hard drive access times can't be the issue either. Are these going...
  3. F

LOD screenshots

LOD screenshots Everything at ultra, with altered (increased) drawing distances and mild DSR (2103x1183) I decided to post these two pictures as they illustrate quite nicely. I've highlighted the most obvious changes. Mind you I only took a single step closer to the building and the roof...
  4. F

NPC- and texture pop-ups, tweaking help from pros requested :P

NPC- and texture pop-ups, tweaking help from pros requested :P Question 1: I know this is a common issue by now but it seems that the devs can't (or don't want to) fix it for us poor PC users. I've read some tweaking guides, have done some tweaking myself but still when I - for example approach...
  5. F

V1.05 Game crashes when loading savegames

V1.05 Game crashes when loading savegames This thread can be deleted as I figured it out myself
  6. F

Maxing out Geralt, what's the point if it's only possible by countless hours of grinding?

Maxing out Geralt, what's the point if it's only possible by countless hours of grinding? Hey everyone, I hope this question is not too redundant but I want to ask about the level cap and leveling per se. I’ve done almost all contracts (except for 2 which are level 33 and 35) and one side...
Top Bottom