Search results

+
  1. D

GOTY edition questions

GOTY edition questions I'm not sure if anyone already asked or was there any information on the topic. 1. If I already have game + both expansion - do I still have to purchase it or I can upgrade to GOTY edition (for free or less than full game cost)? 2. Will there be any difference from base...
  2. D

REDKit Request: FMOD Projects

REDKit Request: FMOD Projects Please release FMOD project files, so that it's easier to edit in-game music in mods. I want to change some music files, but to do that I need to recreate FMOD project from scratch.
  3. D

Damage scaling bug

Damage scaling bug Actually I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but it's very strange at the very least. I was just wandering in world and encountered several level 13 bandits with my level 34 witcher. They hit me for 1/3 of my hp. I'm not complaining, I'm playing on the Death March after...
  4. D

Patch 1.05 Bug, Wandering in the Dark [spoiler]

Patch 1.05 Bug, Wandering in the Dark [spoiler] Since 1.05 when you reach Wild Hunt in the elven ruins before Caranthir summons white frost game freezes for several seconds (5-6) with blurred screen like it does when loading something. This was not the case before the patch. Not a critical bug...
  5. D

Original Witcher 2

Original Witcher 2 Does anyone have original Witcher 2 installer (for example original game disk or collector's edition)? I need some files from the original game for my mod (anything pre-2.0).
  6. D

Bug: Hunting a Witch freeze (game-breaking)

Bug: Hunting a Witch freeze (game-breaking) I just encountered game-breaking bug in the first part of the game. Quest Hunting the Witch. Game freezes when you first talk to Keira Metz. Actually game still works, but the graphics are frozen and there is no way to continue game from that point. I...
  7. D

Horserace changed?

Horserace changed? Did they change horseraces in 1.05? Because I never encountered random events in horseraces prior to the patch. Since the patch in every horserace something happens - either there is a tree blocking the way or someone drops barrels on a track. Never noticed it before 1.05 and...
  8. D

Mouse Sensitivity

Mouse Sensitivity Removed? Why? Default values are way too high. I needed to tweak user.settings to get 0.5 instead of 1 since the patch. ---------- Updated at 04:54 AM ---------- Any comments?
  9. D

HairWorks suggestion

HairWorks suggestion Right now there are 3 options: Disabled, Geralt-only, All. I suggest adding a new option - animals only. I like how it looks on animals, but I really hate the look on Geralt, it looks worse with HairWorks than without it (also a lot of the time it's buggy as hell with hair...
  10. D

Bugs with POI (1.0.3)

Bugs with POI (1.0.3) 1. I do not know if that's new bug, but I do not remember that happening in 1.0.2. Some POI involve saving people OR clearing village, those are bugged atm. As soon as you leave area or lose saved NPC from sight - they dissappear forever. I checked every single POI I can...
  11. D

Question: Cooking mod without world

Question: Cooking mod without world So I want to cook mod without world, I usually used Gibbed REDTools, but decided to try REDKit, because REDTools are very limited. But I can't find a way to cook a mod without a world file. So I have a question if my method will work: 1. Create empty world 2...
  12. D

Changing templates

Changing templates I want to add effect to all containers, similar to medalion effect. I found template for chest fx and herbs fx, added effect to these templates and put those templates in CookedPC folder, but it seems nothing changed. I still can't use this effect (I'm calling...
  13. D

Music change

Music change I recently completed Witcher 2 EE and noticed something. In the original W2 Ladybug music played during ending sequence and in the W2 EE it was replaced with Sorceresses. I doubt this is an intended change, because new one just doesn't fit the scene. Just to confirm that it always...
  14. D

Small mod for W2 EE

Small mod for W2 EE Finished testing my mod, gave to my friends and decided to share it here. What it does: 1. Item changes 1.1 Weight of all recipes, quest items, schematics, books, junk and ingredients removed. 1.2 Slightly increased weight of all other items 1.3 Removed Minor and Major...
  15. D

cook.hash algorithm

cook.hash algorithm I'm doing mod right now, just for myself and my friends (maybe I'll share it later if they like it), and I do not want to install REDkit, because most of my changes are basically in scripts, strings, xml and csv files. It's already finished and working. But I want to make it...
Top Bottom