Search results

+
  1. Y

Never encountered Phillipa.....

Never encountered Phillipa..... Who is this Phillipa? I thought there she was an important figure in the game plot. I sided with Roche in Act I, killed Henselt in Act II, and rescued Triss in Act III. A couple of people like Triss and Sile mentioned her, but I managed to complete the game...
  2. Y

Who wrote the dialogues for the English translation?

Who wrote the dialogues for the English translation? I am very impressed with the character dialogues in The Witcher 2. As much as I enjoy CRPGs, I've always found most CRPG dialogues to be mind-numbing. Bethesda's gamebryo games have consistently been fine examples of bad writing (subject of...
  3. Y

Disable autosave?

Disable autosave? I hate autosave. I save often and do not need it. On top of that, autosave is causing some CTDs in my game. Most games give players the option to disable autosave. TW1 allowed this via the ini. Is there a way to disable autosave in TW2?
  4. Y

x360ce and TW2 for PC

x360ce and TW2 for PC For those using the x360ce controller emulator for PC: I've set everything up and the controller work fine in game (movement, wheel, etc). Strangely, however, it does not work when I am in the game menu screens. I can only use mouse navigation in the game menu screens as...
Top Bottom