Search results

+
  1. D

Future DLC

Future DLC I know its only just come out and all.... But are there any plans for more Witcher 2 DLC in the coming months? I certainly hope so.
  2. D

CH3 Bug or just Bad Programming

CH3 Bug or just Bad Programming OK, I'm near the end of Ch3 Roache's path, just rescued Anais, up show the 'Order of the flaming Rose', I promptly smite the lot of them. Me thinks Mmmm what would happen if I now go out side the main gate to the OotFR camp? So off I go, nothing, they just stand...
  3. D

Why W2 is better than DA2

Why W2 is better than DA2 Ok, many will say of cause it is, but let me explain. Up until early this year I had not played any of the DA titles or Witcher 1. I bought DA2 because I was a fan of MA1 & 2. I really enjoyed DA2 and played it 5 times, one after the other. Then I thought its time...
  4. D

Will there be a Patch 1.4?

Will there be a Patch 1.4? The title says it all. Why ask this you say, well with the anouncment of Version 2.0 comming at the end of September I was just woundering if there will be a patch 1.4 in the mean time or will current bugs be sorted with 2.0?
Top Bottom