Search results

+
  1. I

[Spoilers] Carnal Sins and Medallion?

[Spoilers] Carnal Sins and Medallion? In Carnal Sins, why doesn't Geralt's medallion go off when he first meets Hubert? Am I missing something, or is this a repeated deficit that I just haven't noticed until now?
  2. I

Some notes on Steam Cloud Saving

No, it has all of my local saves, so I was able to resume where I left off.
  3. I

I couldn't figure out the steam thing and tried several times. I also tried uninstalling, which didn't work. I finally uninstalled the steam version, redeemed the GOG backup, and that one works just fine.
  4. I

I'm having the same problem as Metropolitan. I tried steelbom's solution, and it doesn't work. It does the "first time set up" every time, and it just refuses to load the local files. The steam cloud shows that there is nothing there, but it won't use my files after turning steam cloud off...
  5. I

Letho Fight

Ok, apparently it is a steam issue. I had steam cloud on, and then turned it off, but it's not working. I've tried the guide to turning it off, but it won't find my local saves.
  6. I

Save system not working

I'm having the same problem. Steam cloud is off.
  7. I

Letho Fight

PC. Steam cloud is turned off, yet it doesn't autosave before the fight.
  8. I

Letho Fight

Letho Fight I know the Letho fight has been talked about ad nauseum. I don't mind fighting him over and over, but what's irritating the hell out of me is having to go through ALL of the dialogue again. Is there someway to glitch a save right before the fight so I don't have to keep spending 2...
Top Bottom