Search results

+
  1. A

Anybody else disappointed with netrunning/cyberspace/hacking?

Well, they were able to make hacking a boring minigame that you will get sick of playing after that thousandth time of doing it and turned the cool concept of cyberspace into a some weird puke filled acid trip that seems to have nothing to do with actual hacking and plays more like a bad dream...
  2. A

Interactive objects, physics, and NPC activity

Interactive objects, physics, and NPC activity I LOVED the witcher 3, but a few glaring issues did bug me. One was the lack of interactivity and physics of objects. If there was a bucket, stool, or whatever on the ground, if I walked up to it and bumped it, it was like walking into a brick...
  3. A

NPC's and Death

NPC's and Death So, one thing that I was wondering is, will NPC's be killable(GTA/SKYRIM) or be untouchable like in the witcher? This annoyed the hell out of me in the witcher games, give us free will to do what we want, just have some punishment system where if you are seen/caught in the act...
  4. A

NPC's reacting to your stats

NPC's reacting to your stats I really hope that that stats(male/female, your cyber gear, your lifepath, your skill sets, your role..etc) matter and actually affect the game especially with NPC's. This should open and close missions along with how NPC's react to you. Simple sample Scenarios...
  5. A

Opinions on Braindancing?

Opinions on Braindancing? Personally, it sounds uninteresting. It's cool from a scifi idea, but from a gameplay perspective it seems like all we will do is play it and it will just play a cinematic movie. I do not think that would be fun honestly.
  6. A

Cinematic experiences A.K.A ripping controls away from the user

Cinematic experiences A.K.A ripping controls away from the user I really hate when I am playing and then the controls are taken away from me so I have to watch an interactive movie. Let me play the character and the scene how I want! While it looked cool in the witcher (and other games), it...
  7. A

CD project got VR dev kits, possible VR for witcher/cyberpunk?

CD project got VR dev kits, possible VR for witcher/cyberpunk? Here is the short article about it: http://www.gamewatcher.com/news/2016-10-03-rumour-cd-projekt-working-on-vr-support-for-the-witcher-3 If so, this is amazing news, VR is the future. There are different VR kits going around, but...
  8. A

2077 Crimes

2077 Crimes So, what type of crimes and criminal activity should be in the setting? Not the normal crimes we have today, but the futuristic crimes. What I would expect and want to see. * Illegal Cloning - this could be anything, from people cloning themselves for spare parts, to criminal...
Top Bottom