Search results

+
  1. G

Movies / TV Shows!

https://youtu.be/Z49pbTONlww?t=6s Was this mentioned already?
  2. G

"Release in less than 1 hour"

Check your system date maybe
  3. G

Copying Saves

What do you mean by: I have no problems using copy pasted saves even those from other people. Just in case make sure you have the latest patch and all dlcs
  4. G

Velen - Place of haunting

Thanks for the clarification but please understand that the icon on the map as well as the place itself serve no purpose so what is the point of cluttering the map with the lamp icon in the first place?
  5. G

Batman Arkham

To podobno beta albo botnet zależy na ile jest sie paranoidalnym. http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support-for-PC/How-to-install-Patch-2-beta/m-p/762014#U762014
  6. G

DOes anybody know if "Skellige Want Most" IS CORRECTED NOW?

it's fixed on PC not on consoles.
  7. G

No "?" or any quest/location related icons on map

You screenshot clearly indicates the filters are ON hence only 5 icons in the top right corner of the map. So press 'F' and restore the rest of the icons.
  8. G

No "?" or any quest/location related icons on map

turn off the filters, pal.
  9. G

Place of Haunting in Frischlow (Bug)

Cave entrances serve purpose. the place of haunting is just a waste of everybody's time. There's no point in having it marked on the map in the first place.
  10. G

Quest bugs

Good job you've taken notes of the dates of the question and the answer.
  11. G

Wolf school gear BUG

BTW. *ruined* watch tower is NOT the same as *abandoned* watch tower. Ruined one is the one up north.
  12. G

Wolf school gear BUG

ok. I didn't remember that you can't examine the portal crystals without reading the notes. Seems bit restrictive. if you're 100% sure you didn't pickup the notes earlier try to throw a few bombs near the chest. I've seen a few occasions where this helped to restore the examine prompts. maybe...
  13. G

Wolf school gear BUG

Did you open the portal?
  14. G

Caranthir glitch @ end-game fight before Eredin

I had that as well in 1.06 or 1.07. I think it happens when you 'space' thru the cutscene when geralt is thawing. Cam anyone confirm / deny?
  15. G

Wolf school gear BUG

He already knows the gear is in the watch tower. The maps are not a requirement. Just make sure to examine the wolf sign on the wall. Having said that I completed the quest long time ago. I'm not sure if they introduced any bugs with the recent patches.
  16. G

Quest bugs

question is did you kill all FOUR ghouls? 'Cause if there were only three you need to reload the save and try again.
  17. G

When is the game flagged as completed? (Death March Achievement)

achievements don't work with the newest "patch" so you may want to hold on to those saves.
  18. G

The Doppler effect achievement not unlocking post 1.08

1.08.1 patch broke the achievements again... :D
  19. G

Place of Haunting in Frischlow (Bug)

But the lamp marker is just cluttering the map.
  20. G

skilleges Most Wanted

Do you know what 'search' means?
Top Bottom