Search results

+
  1. R

Any news on level cap?

See a couple pages back, the above level 70 equipment is bugged and going to get fixed in the upcoming patch.
  2. R

Bug Tracking Megathread

bug A bug in 1.10 with HoS, the missing power cell in the treasure hunt for wolf school gear doesn't appear on the edge of the broken building, preventing me from completing the quest.
  3. R

Did gwent card just spoil this whole expansion?

That's not how he looks at all, and it doesn't spoil anything.
  4. R

Caretaker is WAAAAAAAAY unbalanced

Please stop crying UNBALANCED just because you can't spam your magic to defeat him, the devs usually listen to casuals like that for some reason and nerf a fun and challenging bosses.
  5. R

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

It was great. It had literally everything: well written characters, humor that doesn't rely on your knowledge of the most epic memes on the internet right now, bosses with unique and varied skills, new mechanics, more weapons and outfits, an actual villain, etc. My only complaint is that the...
  6. R

Any news on level cap?

Sweet! Just got 2 relic swords for level 72 and 74 I can't use, Glad I haven't sold them. Don't know about that tweet, but they haven't introduced any cap in 1.10/HoS, it was known the cap is 70 ever since the release.
  7. R

Any news on level cap?

A funny thing to say when the devs themselves confirmed its 70 and will stay that way, not to mention that me and many other people can't advance past 70, because we literally don't gain any more XP.
  8. R

Any news on level cap?

Same. When I got to HoS on NG+ at level 70, I got one drowner with a skull and a ?? instead of the level, to spawn right before the boss, it's ridiculous.
  9. R

Any news on level cap?

Got the same gear problem as some of the posters in this thread, got to level 70 on Ng+ recently and started finding gear for levels 71-80, which I can't use because I'm capped at 70. Would be glad if this issue gets addressed and solved, because it's kinda frustrating to see a rusty sword for...
  10. R

Announcing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt + NVIDIA bundle

I live in Israel, and planning to get the Gigabyte GTX 980 Windforce version of the card, do I have a chance to get the code? Our retailers don't always provide the codes on purchase, even for the aware customers.
Top Bottom