Search results

+
  1. U

Witcher merchandise

The Witcher: body pillows of all the possible characters out there edition
  2. U

The Witcher 3 will use animated storybooks and flashbacks so you don't forget what's going on

This has been done before and it worked seamlessly so I don't understand why people are so negative about this. Personally, I'm glad they decided to continue with them. It would have felt weird if they didn't, actually. Also, like Bloth mentioned, I'm curious about the art style they'll be done...
  3. U

Party! ~('.'~) ~( '.' )~ (~'.' )~ ☆

Glad I could be of service~ Same actually, I finally gave in and started replaying TW 2 and now my obsessions are all over the place and I can't control them help. Ah, before I forget: anyone here uses 8tracks? It's a pretty neat site where you can make playlists of your own or listen to the...
  4. U

Did letho ploughed Silé?

I love it when threads like this pop up in the 'Recent Topics' list
  5. U

Obligatory update on whatever's happening on The Wishroom. First: the mega super serious stuff: by doeetfgt @tumblr Dona's prince also by doeefgt @tumblr Whoreveth by sebesun @tumblr Secondly, there's this. SERIOUSLY LOOK AT IT I SWEAR TO GOD LOOK AT ALL THAT PERFECT AMAZING ART HHHHHH...
  6. U

The Witcher 3: Screenshot & Artwork collection

Scrolling through this was a pleasure for my eyes. The very first one tho friggin got me curious more than anything else hhhhhh h hh Edit: oop it's no longer the first haha it's this
  7. U

Where are these scenes from?

Ohh that's a pretty old trailer. Nope, those scenes were specifically made for it.
  8. U

Best of Iorveth

No actually it's Roche- /gets riddled with Scoia'tael arrows
  9. U

Radovid would make the raddest eagle ever. Haha get it /shot Thank you and remember Knight, no shame. No shame at all.
  10. U

Dream crystals

Oh dear. Monster hunting indeed.
  11. U

Dream crystals

If she reverted to her true form by accident during... the middle of it then that'd be quite the bummer.
  12. U

I-I just revived this thread... because I wanted it to... and I missed it so much. Anyways, I want to announce that the WISHROOM IS ALIVE AND STILL KICKIN AW YEA SON. Giftie and me brought it back to life like 2 days ago and we want to celebrate something fierce 'cause of that (it will start...
  13. U

Witcher Forum Emoticons - Contest

Ooh, this sounds neat. The small 80x80 size is stressing me out a little since it seems that most the expression is lost with the resizing. Oh well, I'll try to work with it. By the by, where do we have to state the emotion of our emotes? Is the file name itself alright when we e-mail them?
  14. U

The Witcher Fanart

Oh gosh I love you forever for drawing Sile(that smiley face tho)...
  15. U

Favourite soundtrack!

Right now I'm re-listening to the soundtrack of this little gem of a game that I still friggin' love so much. AHHH NOSTALGIA. There's also TW 1 and TW 2 aaand I really like the Noveria theme from Mass Effect 1. Even though I liked the whole soundtrack from the game that particular one stood out...
  16. U

What makes you angry?

Nothing grinds my gears more than someone taking off my headphones in order to get my attention especially if I'm ignoring them on purpose. Nothing.
  17. U

DLC ideas (because we're far too entitled and all pirates besides)

I'm sorry but you'll have to pay an extra 5 $ for each post on the forum. Double that if you want to start a new thread.
Top Bottom