Search results

+
  1. Y

1.05 better graphics

Well shiver my nuts they actually release this????
  2. Y

Polygon article regarding race in TW3 with a fantastic reply in comments section

if you actually read the article the authors sensible. I'm fine w/ the war he's waging I just think tw3 is the wrong battle to pick. blame cdpr for not making zerkitania (w/e) a visible part of the game, blame the author, blame the history of western fantasy mostly, but I disagree that the game...
  3. Y

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

you should be locked b y a moderator. the fact is we should've hada this patch days ago now who knows. consoles ftw yeah right you mutant children are killing us
  4. Y

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

NOPE could've had the hotfix 2 days ago instead Friday -- IF WE aRe lucky sry my caps lock key is mushy
  5. Y

ETA for 1.05 patch?

welp sure would be nice if this was out yesterday ofc when they said yesterday or today I knew they really ment Friday....FU CDPr
  6. Y

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

thought this was coming today hmm?? I am confused I literally cant play now bc suddenly the game starts freezing within a minute or two of me playing it....no driver change no OS update nothing!!!
  7. Y

well after specifically doing a green (GREEN) quest and still getting 0 xp after 1 hr it was a long quest I gave myself 4000xp SUCK IT CDPR
  8. Y

is this coming tomorrow (june 1)? i am waiting to play until the XP bug is fixed... ---------- Updated at 02:08 AM ---------- otherwise i WILL level myself up with cheat engine, i dont even care, ill do it!!!
  9. Y

No XP when overleveled

for one thing, bc this isn't made apparent anywhere. I wouldn't have known if I didn't read the forums... for another bc its nonsensical. if you don't want to be 'overlevelled', you wont waste time doing cheap & easy quests, will you? this just strips the player of choice in a nonsensible way...
  10. Y

No XP when overleveled

I cant tell from the way he phrased that if its actually by design...I read it as him saying its a universal bug, but other quests may be glitched too
  11. Y

No XP when overleveled

ive seen WAY more ppl worried about being underlevelled. actually I haven't seen anything about being overleveled tbh until just now. in terms of challenge, I'm not worried about it. but completionist game or not, collecting & equipping gear is a traditional part of the series, its a big...
  12. Y

Is there any cool armor?

so much truth on this thread
  13. Y

No XP when overleveled

whoa, is this true??? I noticed not getting XP on certain quests...this is a really awful design choice...imo all quests should reward a static amount of XP no matter when theyre completed....or theyre tiered along w/ how XP is tiered (1000 thru level 10, 1500 thru 15, 2000 after that or w/e it...
  14. Y

every quest leads you by the nose , point A to point B

yes it does, great feature. geralts Sherlock holmes, and this is not a Sherlock holmes simulator. very good design choice that this was streamlined & "dumbed down". I suggest OP buy crime and punishment if you want to play Sherlock, very good game.
  15. Y

Nvidia GPU users - which driver version are you using?

using windows 10 WHQL driver (NVidia). something weird happened to me re crashes. was getting frequent ones & then the past couple days, none. very, very strange as I don't think ive changed any settings anywhere...I just got a new windows build last night & it reset all the NVidia settings, so...
  16. Y

Possible to hit level cap playing on normal?

do u get more XPs on higher difficulty??? if so this game is effed...will have 2 unlock levels to balance out bc I don't want 2 miss skills just bc I don't play on hard
Top Bottom