Search results

+
  1. A

GOG WINTER SALE (Fallout 1 & 2 and Tactics for free)

WOW, that's amazing! Also a great way to advertise the Winter Sale.Never had those 3 before (mainly 'cause I didn't like Fallout 3 so I never come around to check the old one's), but I'll whats it worth.PS: I'm rather new to GOG, and I don't have many old games... any suggestions for the Winter...
  2. A

A familiar face

So... where we can get one?
  3. A

Welcoming our new Moderator

It's always good to be in good relations with the management, so I might just add something of my own: Welcome and good luck! I think I speak in the name of us all when I say that we all have faith that you'll be an excellent modder! And again: congratulations!
  4. A

Cyberpunk 2077 and misogyny?

Will the game show mostly good looking females? Yes, Knowing CDPR I have no doubt. But so it will also do (I believe) for man... so delivered "misogyny" is already off the table. All the material we have to judge right now is this picture, and I can't say it's very misogyny; yes, she does sit in...
  5. A

What is your job?

Recently finished school (12th' class). On Wednesday I'm about to be recruited to the army. I'm being checked for several roles, which naturally, I can't specify (god, I have waited my entire childhood to say that). If I'll get the position I wish for (and I will like it after 3 years of...
  6. A

Main NPC's weapons can be used by Geralt!

Wow, thank you very much! One question though: will messing with the game files break Steam Achievements? I'm still trying to get all of them... So now Geralt can use the unholy bow? Hmm.
  7. A

Stupid Witcher 2

8. A

Stupid Witcher 2

9. A

Stupid Witcher 2

10. A

CD Projekt RED and GOG.com Special Event: 18 October 2012 at 18:00 GMT

The 18th? Darn it, I'm leaving to boot camp by the 17th and I'll miss it ... Is there any way to record the stream? Or at least that someone will post a summary of the stream here in the forums?
  11. A

Happy Rosh Hashana

Happy Rosh Hashana Just wanted to wish all the Jewish people here (or non Jews who are looking for a reason to party) happy new year. May all our troubles will be left in the passing year and that you will have as many reasons to celebrate as the number of seeds in grenade. May this year will...
  12. A

The Witcher 2 wins 6 awards at EGA!

More then just well deserved! Congrats.
  13. A

Last day to vote for The Witcher 2 at EGA

I voted a long time, and only because I really do think that TW2 deserves it. Good Luck!
  14. A

Favorite music used in video games

Though not a PC game, this has to be one of my favorites. And of course, how not:
  15. A

steam game keys

Well that was very kind of you! Guess I'll do the same next time I'll buy a bundle and already own a game from it
  16. A

I made a video-game: METAL MAYHEM! [Free Alpha build online!]

From what I see, this looks very good (even for Alpha version). But just as Dearg Ruadhri has said, I can't test it since I have no X360 controller. I guess I'll wait 'till you add keyboard support, or I'll just drive to my fried in another city that has a controller. Anyway- good luck! Always...
  17. A

Patch 3.2 now available!

You're the best CDPR!
  18. A

Your most interesting event or period in history

Got tons of them, but one? I think that I'll go either on WW2 (I hope there is no need to explain why) or the re-birth of the Hebrew language as it's the only time in history that a language was dead and then resurrected. Don't know, maybe I'll think of something "better" tomorrow, it's too...
  19. A

Northern Kingdoms compared to Modern Europe, I think I found the answer!

Get ח"ח for the good investigation work!
  20. A

The Witcher 2 awarded at Golden Trailer Awards

Congratulations! I'm always happy to hear that you won something, but this is the thing that non of my friends could argue with.
Top Bottom