Search results

+
  1. K

Apologies for Not Being Out Here

Apologies for Not Being Out Here So I was out here about 2 weeks before the game came out and received a review copy from CD Projekt RED and cannot thank them enough. I've been sicker than crap unfortunately. I'd thought I'd let you know (and especially the mods/admins) as I have written my...
  2. K

Special Thanks To CD Projekt RED

Special Thanks To CD Projekt RED I wanted to give CD Projekt RED a very special thanks for sending me a review copy of The Witcher 2 for the Xbox 360. I was one of the very lucky ones to receive the copy and I will not let you guys down with all of my coverage. I plan on doing a LiveStream...
  3. K

Notice Anything Odd Happening Yesterday? (Friday the 13th)

Notice Anything Odd Happening Yesterday? (Friday the 13th) Thought this would be a fun topic. The only thing we had in Arizona was actual weather! You heard me right. That includes things like wind and dust blowing around. Crazy, huh? Seriously though, we don't get much weather here (I...
  4. K

It's Friday The 13th and Geralt Is Paranoid!

It's Friday The 13th and Geralt Is Paranoid! Thought I'd share this to pass the crippling anticipation that is The Witcher 2's release this Tuesday (anyone else dying here? lol). Geralt on Friday The 13th (click). And don't worry, I am not bullying Geralt (completely love the concept of the...
  5. K

XBL GamerTags Right Here!

XBL GamerTags Right Here! I have a feeling this might be a popular topic and I wanted to create it now before next Tuesday, simply because this forum is going to be flooded with a TON of visitors (beware CD Projekt :)). So those of you that have been around here awhile, I'd definitely like to...
  6. K

Witcher 2 Wallpaper Requests Here! (And Share Yours)

Witcher 2 Wallpaper Requests Here! (And Share Yours) Hey everyone, So, like all of you, I am looking forward to the Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2. And since I don't have the graphics card to run it on PC, I am so freaking excited I am fortunate enough to be able grab screens, etc from...
  7. K

What Are You Doing To Pass the Time Until The 17th?

What Are You Doing To Pass the Time Until The 17th? So I cannot believe it is less than a week away! Man, this game is going to wake up the console world big time. For me, messing around with my Wacom Bamboo Create (digital tablet). And you?
Top Bottom