Search results

+
  1. K

Organic damage, Limb Destruction

This - within reasonable limits. I'd love the extra detail of having to replace, say, your jaw after an ugly gunfight, but unfortunately that might be a bit too detailed to implement in the game. Loss of limbs is a must, eyes and maybe some major organs would be nice.
  2. K

Subcultures: the "Posergangs" of 2077?

There is. I'm not entirely sure where exactly, but I'd be willing to bet money that it can be found in either Protect & Serve or Home of the Brave/Land of the Free.
  3. K

Jury-rigging the system: Houserule collection

And that is why there should be guidelines. Knowledge skills (like the academic ones) could be written as equivalents to Education/General Knowledge, narrowed down so that they apply only to their specified niche, at reduced level of task difficulty. Other skills could be something like this...
  4. K

Selling out. Your mission should you be forced to accept it..?

Not as an option right from the start. As strings attached-type of deals during gameplay, absolutely. If acquired during the game, all the blackmail, possible hostages and such reasons as a leash are far more meaningful and the player is more likely to have a personal investement on the...
  5. K

Possible game update for PnP?

I'd like to see a new rule set staying close to the original 2020, and focusing on building a plausible world. Some notes: A major overhaul of netrunning - the base logic doesn't really blend in with modern technology, and the original system for it was way too heavy to implement in a game in...
  6. K

Hairstyle

This needs to happen. Also, proper beards.
  7. K

Is all good, man. Just sounded like you might have been hawking your wares, so it felt appropriate to remind the readership that this is supposed to be about options and sharing them, not providing a single right answer to anything. Whatever rocks your boat and all that. Had no intention to...
  8. K

Participating in The Game Development (Collaboration Platform)?

Exactly this. Active, constructive discussion between the developement and customers is far more preferable that spamming the devs with volunteer applications by people whose talent may or may not be limited to bad, hackish fan fiction.
  9. K

First, replies: I like this. I'd probably use something similar myself if our group insisted on using special abilities instead of doing away with them. Also, of course point blank shots have melee defense! I'm actually in the process of writing down our assorted house rules as a booklet, as...
  10. K

Cyberpunk Books

Tim Maughan's Paintwork was a good read, with a bit more modern take to the genre.
  11. K

Jury-rigging the system: Houserule collection So, CP 2020 being and old game with some minor hiccups, I'd like to propose that we'll list all the issues people have had with the system, and the hotfixes to those issues not listed in here or elsewhere on the net. Wishful thinking and...
  12. K

Online CP2020 Resources

Here are a couple more sites with usable materials that I've come across: Cyberpunk 2021: Loads of guns and some other stuff. Mockery's Cyberpunk page: Interesting conversions from other games of the genre/similar genres, good house rules and nicely written fluff.
Top Bottom