Search results

+
  1. davihc

What do these CP2077 memes mean, though?

A few more
  2. davihc

If you can only change one thing in this game what would it be?

ditch the fluid class system.
  3. davihc

Cyberpunk 2077 Day vs Night and Atmosphere Thread

Maybe add a option where the player can choose the permanent state of the weather/time of day, it could be an extra option available in NG+ after we finish the game for the first time.
  4. davihc

Media, News & Previews Thread

I don't know where to post this and I don't feel like creating a thread for it but are you planning to make the gamescom demo available as well (the one with the male V set during the night and the katana)?
  5. davihc

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

A "minor" thing that caught my attention during the demo because it was really distracting, during this scene where we seem to have a little freedom to move our head around, the mission pointers and the other things marked in the image could be removed until we regain full control of our character.
  6. davihc

Weekly Poll Question Friday Aug 24/2018: Cyberware Mental Cost to Character!

Maybe while on free roam, if our character abused the use of implants, random events would become available like a NPC calling us, a random phone call or message (that never happened, it was just our mind playing tricks on us), highlighted objects we can interact with, etc. Once we interact...
  7. davihc

Weekly Poll Question Friday Aug 24/2018: Cyberware Mental Cost to Character!

I think we should have a specific stat (Empathy/Humanity) that will dictate how many implants are safe for us to use before it starts influencing our dialogue options (if I'm not wrong this is similar to how CP2020 handle it), I don't know how many implants we will be allowed to install but the...
  8. davihc

Gamescom 2018 General Thread

This sucks.. :(
  9. davihc

Two weeks after: your thoughts on CDPR's vision of Cyberpunk

The lack of social classes/roles certainly is a shame, totally understandable given the size of the game and this being their first attempt at this universe though but I hope if CP2077 does well with the classes they've decided to focus on, this gives them room to work on other classes/roles and...
  10. davihc

Side-Quest Suggestions Thread

IMO side quests that explore and expand our lifepath choices during character creation are a must.
  11. davihc

Let's talk about vehicles

I wonder if we'll be able to climb buildings with those mantis arm blades and jump to death once we reach the top.. :unsure:
  12. davihc

Combat Thread - General

I won't mind if combat (shooting to be more specific) end up requiring more player skill than an actual in game skill but some suggestions made by kofeiiniturpa and others regarding the RPG aspect of combat are really interesting and could add more depth to it, I hope things like that are also...
  13. davihc

Let's talk about vehicles

That's a very good reason to not allow that but it would be nice if it was added post-launch as part of a DLC (it should be really expensive though, something that players could only obtain near the end of the game or after finishing it), since they're talking a lot about verticality while...
  14. davihc

What would you like to see in a Collectors Edition?? "Picture of a figure attached"

A life-size replica of the mantis arm blade as seen here: http://assets1.ignimgs.com/2018/06/12/cyberpunk2077-provoked-rgb-1528839163374_1280w.jpg
  15. davihc

Judging by the quote above that seems to be the case, Since we can't turn into a cyberpsycho I hope the implants at least influence dialogue options a bit if our empathy/humanity is too low (assuming this stat/skill will exist in the game or maybe our empathy/humanity could be influenced by our...
  16. davihc

No pre order bonuses please

Or the newest trend, early access to the game... Looking at you Hitman! (even though that's part of the gold edition only but it sucks anyway) ¬¬
  17. davihc

Combat Thread - General

What about narrative implications for using the Trauma Team? It would be nice if the world acknowledged our failure in a mission (the main ones) where the Trauma Team saves the day and remove us to a hospital and then the initial mission changes and we are given a new one in a different place...
  18. davihc

Non-Combat Play

Drone fights! (melee only) Drone races? (weapons allowed)
  19. davihc

What was said won't change anytime soon though, I assume they're keeping things to a minimum because they want to spread fresh information among all these gaming events (e3, Gamescom, whatever comes next), instead of keep showing the same thing over and over again until they have something new...
  20. davihc

[POLL] Ideas for DLC

This would be nice, expansions taking place before or after the events of the game where our V could become a NPC (or don't appear at all) and we would play as media, corporate, rockerboy/girl, etc, each expansion could focus on a single role, making it easier for them to craft a story that...
Top Bottom