Search results

+
  1. U

Tech Support from Hell

Tech Support from Hell! STONE: Proudly back from hell, as I had to lay low after I sent y'all that last file I lifted.... Didn't think some silly advertising campaign was that big of a deal... I have spent the last 4 months hiding out in Amish country. Yeah, they still exist, who knew...
  2. U

Tech Support from Hell

SystemShock7:Uh, I don't think so, or at least not directly (that I know of, I guess it could be.) But you could run a character or game that way if you tried to, the premise falls into the guidelines. ------------- This week: STONE: Was lifting some files out of an Executive's Office...
  3. U

Tech Support from Hell

your idea sounds highly plausible. I was hoping for more along the comedic line like screwball pranks and such, not so much intentional or malicious crime.. Very plausible idea tho, I could also see your idea happening in game... Back when printers were still important, making one of those...
  4. U

[Rockerboy] How to approach it in a game?

So, some of the bigger arguments against this role seem to revolve around a few separate issues 1) I HATE THIS STUPID BON JOVI RIPOFF!!!!! 2) I wanna play a FPS and this n00b role cant shoot right! 3) It would just suck playing as someone that cant do anything 4) Its just goofy Well, I agree...
  5. U

Fancy a bite then, choomba? Eats in 2077.

Well, as a meeting place (like for job contacts and such) would be a usable place for them. Also, beyond just the health restore, what about a simple time based buff mechanic as in Persona 2? (for those unfamiliar with said game, there were restaurants you could go to, spend a small amount of...
  6. U

Tech Support from Hell

Tech Support from Hell (Not sure if this belongs in the 'other' category or here in general discussion) So, this was something that hit me in another thread about having a day job in 2077. Think about how the hackers work in cyberpunk. They have almost complete control over just about...
  7. U

Pacifist Play-through?

To quote Danzig... I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, I KILLED YOUR BABY TODAY! But it doesn't matter that much to me, because now that that's out of my system. The idea behind this implies that the endgame could be reached without any loss of life on the players part, (well, the player didn't pull any...
  8. U

Story webbing (an idea in progress)

Jaworowskii: My idea was that any given role would be a different character, and you would switch roles when the story needed it. The different PC's could also team up depending on the situation. The overall idea was that the player would create multiple PC's (one for each role), which each...
  9. U

What Voice Actors Do You Want to See (Hear?) In-Game?

Do musicians count? cause I find something oddly proper about having some of them do voices.... Im trying to avoid expensive or high profile celebs, and most of them are just for gags anyway. The long term ones haven't worked in so long (that I know of that) they should be rather lost cost...
  10. U

Companions

Now, this is posted just as a counterpoint Now, I admit this isn't going to appeal to everyone (or most anyone who posted ITT it looks like) but go back to your Character Sheets for a moment. Whats your role? Are you the Family-loving (and generally traveling with them) Nomad? what about the...
  11. U

Legal labor: Welcome to your boring Cyberpunk life!

I think this is a great idea! A day job in Night city.... I would think take-out places would be hireing a bunch, and with gang activity EVERYWHERE, that could be way more then it sounds like. (BONUS: This could help with the whole 'personal transport device' issue if used right) Medias could...
  12. U

MORE IDEA INFO: This idea would require a VAST amount of programing, but could make for quite the unique gaming experience. There would have to be a starting Character Creation Engine (CCE), which would have several (but not all) Roles available to the players. These starting Roles would...
  13. U

Silent Protagonist?

With a silent protagonist, dialog can become both more and less involving. This would all come down to the writing, leaving the writers responsable for creating witty, touching, gritty, or whatever kind of dialog for your character.. With a voiced PC, responsabilities for good dialog appear on...
  14. U

Story webbing (an idea in progress) Lots of games will give players options, when it comes to interacting with the story. PREFACE: The Elder Scrolls games offer a huge world with tons of storylines layered into different areas. KTOR and the Mass Effect games offer multiple ethical choices...
  15. U

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Everything was totally 80's Hair styleists and fashon designers ruled the world, spandex and leather everywhere.. Breakdancers with boomboxes, hookers with impossably big hair, digital graphity on the ruined walls of some bombed out building. Soot, smog, and ciggerette smoke all adding deep...
  16. U

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

OH boy..... I would like to start by saying I have been waiting for this for a VERY long time. I think that, if your going to call int a reboot of the classic 2020 series, then you would have to include most of the following: 1) Deadly combat. If I don't have good body armor, I'm going to die...
Top Bottom