Search results

+
  1. G

Shadow Realms revealed: the next Bioware IP is an online-only RPG for PC

Shadow Realms revealed: the next Bioware IP is an online-only RPG for PC So, basically what the thread title says. The game´s website already contains some information about the game´s setting, concept and classes. I´ll post here an excerpt of James Ohlen´s description: So, apparently the...
  2. G

Banished

Banished I searched the forum but didn´t find any reference to this game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gAXcREfjbQ The game is a medieval city builder, and it looks very interesting IMO. It releases in February 18th. The craziest part is that it was apparently made by a single guy! Here´s...
  3. G

PS4 presentation at E3

PS4 presentation at E3 Since when the Xbox One was announced there was quite an uproar here in the forums, I thought to post this here, in order to debate a bit about the differences between both consoles...
  4. G

Question about Triss and NIlfgaard (Spoilers)

Question about Triss and NIlfgaard (Spoilers) Hi everyone. I finished the game recently (Iorveth´s path), and I loved it! There is though something I didn´t quite understand. What did Shilard want with Triss at Loc Muinne? He seems quite interested in taking her to the summit, but it´s never...
Top Bottom