Search results

+
  1. A

Does any of you have a clear understanding of the XP problem?

Does any of you have a clear understanding of the XP problem? 1)Which platforms and which patch versions do not give XP for lower level quests? All of them? Consoles only? Patch 1.04 on all platforms? 2) I've seen people say they finished GREEN main quests a few levels below their character...
  2. A

[PC] A fix for the missing "info section" for inventory items (M+KB)

[PC] A fix for the missing "info section" for inventory items (M+KB) If you're playing with MKB you have to mouse over every item in the inventory/shop to see what it is, via a pop-up. Plug in a controller and use it to cycle through your inventory items, it will show the info...
  3. A

Getting rid of Alcholest to brew your own potions - yay or nay?

Getting rid of Alcholest to brew your own potions - yay or nay? I find it silly that, basically, I only need to gather the ingredients of a potion once, so I can create it. From then on, Alcohest (which is abundant in the game) will refill all my potions after meditation. So I wanna sell all...
  4. A

Witcher 2 patching is too much

Witcher 2 patching is too much EDIT: I just found that I had backed up the 10 gigs of patches, a few months ago. They are in the form of 41 .bin files... How do I tell the Witcher 2 patcher to install these files from my hard drive rather than download them again?
  5. A

Why didn't CDPR streamline Witcher 2?

Why didn't CDPR streamline Witcher 2? So we're reading all these Witcher 3 previews and any seasoned gamer and especially PC players can detect the mentality changes of developers from just a few words. We've been doing this for years and we know what even the SMALLEST WORDS mean and what they...
  6. A

The best mods for The Witcher (2007)?

The best mods for The Witcher (2007)? I haven't played the game in two years, so I just finished installing it and I wanna mod it a little. Any suggestions? :)
  7. A

I think this is the biggest problem/challenge facing CDPR for Witcher 3

I think this is the biggest problem/challenge facing CDPR for Witcher 3 Personally I think it's how everything is a two edged sword. We've already played as Geralt for two games, we specced up his skill tree, read everything about the monsters to learn how to extract their vital organs, yet...
  8. A

Witcher books - Which and where to buy?

Witcher books - Which and where to buy? Hey guys. I noticed that many of you mention and discuss the books, so I'm wondering if you could tell me which of them are the "main" ones, and where I can buy them? From what I understand from Wikipedia, the short stories are summed in two books...
Top Bottom