Search results

+
  1. J

Leveling properly

Leveling properly What level should you be at after the MQ? I'm still playing through it and I'm level 24, but don't seem to be getting much XP from the quests. I've done a ton of Witcher contracts and side quests though so I'm above the recommended level of these main quests. The HoS and BaW...
  2. J

Blood and Wine map

How big is the city?
  3. J

Blood and Wine map

Blood and Wine map How big is the map and after you install the DLC, does the map just add a fast travel location on it like it has for Velen, Novigrad, Skellige, etc?
  4. J

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

Do those performance enhancements extend to the base game now too, or just BaW?
  5. J

Patch 1.20 Out Now!

Haven't played since January, but I decided to get back into it today and I'll be getting Blood and Wine next week. I still haven't finished the MQ so I'll be working on that... Anyway I was most impressed when i booted it up today and saw the new UI and map upgrades! Fantastic stuff CDPR...
  6. J

Great updates!

Great updates! I haven't played since January and I decided to play some today. First thing i noticed was slick new UI and map upgrades. When did this happen?
  7. J

Movies / TV Shows!

This season of GoT has been fantastic.
  8. J

Where's Ermion?

Haven't done any MQ there yet. Just exploring, side quests, and contracts.
  9. J

I hope Kaer Morhen gets a little love post the exp packs

How many map markers are in KM?
  10. J

Where's Ermion?

Where's Ermion? I'm trying to start the Gwent Skellige Quest. It says to speak to Ermion, but there is no quest marker. The Wiki says that the only pre requisite is to do the side quest Practicum In Advanced Alchemy, which I've completed. What am I missing?
  11. J

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Should I play HoS before finishing the MQ? I thought you have to be 30+ for HoS and you can't reach that level without finishing the MQ?
  12. J

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

Will this be a new map, or will it be like HoS?
  13. J

Help With HoS questions

Help With HoS questions I was pleasantly surprised to see this was $10 instead of $20, which I thought it was, so I'm taking the plunge. I'm still playing through the MQ and just recently arrived at Skellige. Anything I should know before installing? What will this add to the base game? How do...
  14. J

Any news on level cap?

How is it possible to get to 70? I'm only 22 and I'm in Skellige. I've done tons of side quests and contracts.
  15. J

Big tree is Novigrad/Velen?

Should be able to reach it before the Quest?
  16. J

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

This is amazing I'm around 100 hours played. Explored a ton and did lots of side quests and contracts in Novigrad/Velen. Finally made it to Skellige and WOW! It's like the gift that keeps on giving this game :) Map is massive and beautiful and there is a ton of islands and quests here. I was...
  17. J

Big tree is Novigrad/Velen?

Big tree is Novigrad/Velen? So I only have 1 "?" left to discover in the Velen/Novigrad map and it seems to be a big tree I can see from the distance. Is it Quest related and locked off because I can't seem to reach it by just exploring?
  18. J

Oils

Oils So I'm around 100 hours played and finally got to Skellige the other day and have been exploring/questing there and I've never used a single potion/oil unless it was Quest specific. Is this odd? I've barely used Alchemy at all. I don't even have a single point in the skill tree.
  19. J

Total playtime?

Yeah in the Character tab you can press R2 for the stats page, but the timer is wonky. It said 4 Days and 3 Hours. I played for like 5 hours and now it says 4 Days and 1Hour. What?
  20. J

Total playtime?

I'm on PS4.
Top Bottom