Search results

+
  1. M

Project Orion Wishlist

I disagree. A jacket can give me armor stats boost or elemental protection boost. Shoes can give me low detection boost. Glasses and visor boost headshoot hits or hacking damage. And so on. Level scaling is the worse thing you can make in a videogame. It just make your character dull without...
  2. M

About Respec

There are 5 main perks (body, reflexes, tech ability, intelligence and cool) with 20 character points each, so total is 100. You gain 1 character point when you level up. You max level is 60. Unless I'm missing a way to respec character points (body, reflexes, tech ability, intelligence and...
  3. M

Project Orion Wishlist

- no enemy level scaling - give back old stats and slots on clothes
  4. M

I hope that the next update will finally be available

Yes, I know about this. Thanks!
  5. M

Why the person above you should be banned

Ban because you shall not pass!
  6. M

I made an improved forum layout. Install links provided.

I like your solution. You just moved up the main content which is fair instead of having half monitor occupied by these giant buttons. Frankly I would use a menu button that toggle showing these buttons.
  7. M

I hope that the next update will finally be available

I would like to have back the old weapons / clothes / cyberdeck / cyberware mechanics and stats. Upgrading these things by just having new random and mostly times useless stats are really annoying for me. I would also like to remove the enemies level scaling. Speaking for me, they just ruined...
  8. M

BUGS after Patch 2.1

33 + 884 equals to 917 so should be fine. I don't get your point. EDIT: Sorry, didn't see the central image. Yes, you're right.
  9. M

BUGS after Patch 2.1

I remember I selected the right dialogue (Yeah, I call Rogue). So I've played the Nomads ending and then uninstalled it, I'm done with CyberPunk2077 because I don't like the new 2.x gameplay (enemies, scaling, random stats when upgrading cyberwares, etc.). The DLC was masterpiece and I wonder if...
  10. M

BUGS after Patch 2.1

To trigger the secret ending, you need at least 70%. Also, I remember I selected "I call Rogue" at Oil Fields.
  11. M

BUGS after Patch 2.1

With 85% Johnny's secret ending is not triggering... Been waiting for at least 10 minutes on the roof and nothing happening.
  12. M

What do we think of the patch?

Since version 2 I never liked these things: Enemies scaling with you You get randomized boost stats when you upgrade cyberware and ridiculous increase of cyberware stats itself. Example: RAM regeneration boosts from 0.1 to 0.11 (or somewhat). I got two clothes without any stats from Regina when...
  13. M

BUGS after Patch 2.1

This really bother me AF! Some contracts requires stealth and I'm so annoyed to find the one who's tracking me after quickhack. And is almost always the last one. I'm reverting to 2.02 right now. I just read there is a mod that restores right behavior of sonic shock! It works!
  14. M

Can I preorder Blood and Wine?

As I said, already own Heart of Stone. The Expansion Pass contains both DLCs.
  15. M

Can I preorder Blood and Wine?

Can I preorder Blood and Wine? Greetings :) As subject is there a link to buy Blood and Wine expansion? On GoG site I see only Hearts of Stone and the "Seasion Pass" which includes HoS and B&W. However I already own HoS. Thanks.
  16. M

new quest : repair kaer morhen

How did you made Eskel and Lambert remaining at Kaer Mohren?
  17. M

new quest : repair kaer morhen

Kaer Mohren will be surely abandoned according to the ending. ps: sorry for my bad English.
  18. M

A suggestion for one of the endings: [SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!]

[b]A suggestion for one of the endings: What's your opinion?
  19. M

Physical Special Edition TW3 with wrong bonus content.

Have you tried to listen a track anyway? Maybe Windows Media Player is doing wrong on the IDs? I got this kind of errors (with another music CD) with AudioGrabber years ago.
  20. M

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Finished to play my second playthrough So, I finished to play my second playthrough with the HoS expansion. Dear CD-Projekt, I want to say I'm fully, extremely fully satisfied about this game. I started the second playthrough when it was v1.10 and updated in mid-playing to v1.11. I finished...
Top Bottom