Search results

+
  1. B

Is The Witcher 1 still playable?

Play it. After u played the first ACT you wont relise anymore the graphics and the voice acting. TW 1 is the best <3
  2. B

Witcher and Physx

I think physx arent in he game yet but at release they should be, if they will look much better we cant know at this moment.
  3. B

(Spoilers) Characters from the Books - Who are they

You could write that Duny or Urcheon of Erlenwald is also Emhyr var emreis ? (in the ciri part)
  4. B

PC or PS4

Pc for Moding more FPS better Graphics and the controlls ... and maybe i have no option cause i have no PS4 or ONE
  5. B

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

Best scene in books IMO
  6. B

Feelings about both games

The best of TW1 is still ACT 2 & 3 and the prolog. I dont know whats with act4 it isnt my fav. act. Five is good but the hole action happens in the prolog. TW2 is smoother more polished but the feeling that i felt in the first one i never felt in TW2.
  7. B

Ciri Fan Art Thread

my fav. the style is gorgeous
  8. B

New screenshots from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

The secound one looks awesome ! I love Novigrad it looks so real and authentic.
  9. B

Geralt´s VATS system

on part of them the other is the red footprints of monsters and maybe sth more
  10. B

No man's land = Brokilon ?

that looks similar but its not the same area
  11. B

No man's land = Brokilon ?

maybe the brokilon is burned down ... so that might be true but if the forest is still existing then not because in the CGI trailer its a vastland not a forest nor a burned forest
  12. B

Witcher 2 Fan Made Trailer

So here is another fan made TW2 "trailer" / cinematic from Costin Moroianu also from this forum. He made the reflections Trailer too. Cinematic
  13. B

Clans of Skellige

in the debut trailer you can see a soldier from the crachs ... and the "town?" he is standing for looks like it is the most important of the skellige
  14. B

Ciriously

to the book triss that doesnt fit too she wasnt like Yen :D TW1 triss was in some ways like Yen TW2 triss was more book like
  15. B

Lost Save Game Files

like in ME 1+
  16. B

Recruiting for Nilfgaard

i think that the age of ice will come but 1. that takes time 2. its a natural and not stoppable progress that the elder blood could change sth is a ... lie So its a sensless war of conquest but maybe the Emhyr var Emreis himself didnt know that
  17. B

OMG, the Geralt's hansa !!!(Spoilers)

haha i am laughing that your are so shocked because i was it too :D but now its funny
  18. B

I will not buy a Witcher 3 because...

you have no physx OH NO the game is now sooo bad it unplayable WTF man you dont physx its a nice feature but no must have
  19. B

New Info?

outfits if you not wearing a armor or maybe this is only for NPCs
  20. B

New Info?

oh YISS that´s new
Top Bottom