Search results

+
  1. Bellator Pius Gratus

My rocky road to a getting a CE(Would you have done the same?)

I was going to post an answer to a thread, but thought, hey, this would be a nice poll about character strength. :D Preordering and getting hold of Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's edition has been quite a rollercoaster experience for me these last 18 months. Why two collector's you ask? Well, my...
  2. Bellator Pius Gratus

Shall cyberware be of better or worse quality depending on manufacturer/price/seller? And shall they deteriorate from use?

Hello! :) Time again for another post. Always with a poll, if I can help it! :giggle: This topic was touched upon the other day in another post/poll I made: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/price-of-commodities-cyberware-cars-etc.11011318/. Think Witcher 3 for example. In the...
  3. Bellator Pius Gratus

Price of commodities, cyberware, cars etc.

Hello! :) Yeah, when I start posting I really do start posting. Always with a poll if I can help it. :giggle: So I have been thinking. About pricing really. As I only have access to the old 2077 gameplay demo, that is what I'll reference. I'm sure things have changed, yet I have to ask about...
  4. Bellator Pius Gratus

Have you ever felt that a change of music(or anything) might alter your future gameplay experience?

Hello! I've not posted a poll for some time. I've not posted anything near like I used to do back in the day. But now I have the time...so. :giggle: Bear with me, this is a strange one. ;) Today, we see games long before they are released. This is deliberate of course(unless they are leaked)...
  5. Bellator Pius Gratus

What the... Did they!? Really?! Spoilers...obviously.

What the... Did they!? Really?! Spoilers...obviously. So I'm 175 hours into the game, and I'm starting to delve deeper into the main quests. Just had a chat with Elihal the tailor in Novigrad. He mentioned that the Am I the only one truly saddened by this? I searched the forum but nothing...
  6. Bellator Pius Gratus

Please devs, can you implement additional fixes and tweaking on keyboard mapping?

Please devs, can you implement additional fixes and tweaking on keyboard mapping? Dear devs, I've spent two days and a couple of hours playing the game, all in all 50+ gameplay hours. I've not much to complain about, and I'm really loving the game, despite some tedious CTD-related issues. But...
  7. Bellator Pius Gratus

Blackbough shopkeeper icon( but also merchants in general). This can't be right?

Blackbough shopkeeper icon( but also merchants in general). This can't be right? 'Tis a minor thing, but with a few stating that their game is ruined and whatnot I might as well contribute. To the bug list that is, because I honestly love this game!! :happy: In Blackbough there is a shopkeeper...
  8. Bellator Pius Gratus

Remapping all keys doesn't work.

Remapping all keys doesn't work. Minor thing, but as the title says, I immediately noticed that despite remapping the map action(yeah, I know how that sounds) it still responds to M key. If I bind M key to any other action bringing up the map doesn't work at all. It's the same with game menu...
  9. Bellator Pius Gratus

Was I just punished for exploring? Is this right? The Beast of White Orchard quest(mild main quest spoilers).

Was I just punished for exploring? Is this right? The Beast of White Orchard quest(mild main quest spoilers). As I am fully enjoying the game I'm also savouring every second of playing it. This means thoroughly exploring an area, holding off continuing main quests until I think it is time to...
  10. Bellator Pius Gratus

The perils of having an 'open world'.

The perils of having an 'open world'. Haven't played Witcher 1 or 2 or Fallout 3? Some SPOILERS abound! The perils of having an open-world. Exactly how open shall it be? This is a post regarding open-world exploration but also narration. This is NOT only about being able to get into areas...
  11. Bellator Pius Gratus

Currency in Witcher 3(Orens or Crowns)?

Currency in Witcher 3(Orens or Crowns)? So I feel it's time for me to start a new topic, with poll, as always. Well so far at least. Maybe the devs have thought about it, maybe you have...or not, but considering Witcher 3 will feature(among other places) the bustling city of Novigrad, which...
  12. Bellator Pius Gratus

Should Witcher 3 feature a junk section in inventory or not?

Should Witcher 3 feature a junk section in inventory or not? My latest topic(Edibles and drinking) sparked some interesting posts, dipping into inventory management, so here's my next topic with poll! Enjoy! :D Should Witcher 3 feature a 'Junk' section in inventory or not? If yes, should it...
  13. Bellator Pius Gratus

Edibles and drinking options in Witcher 3

Edibles and drinking options in Witcher 3 Should edibles(food) and drink be available like in Witcher 1 or absent, or limited to in-game cutscenes, like in Witcher 2? EDIT 2014: Resurrected another poll and thread from last year. Again, this poll didn't survive the forum change, and since I...
  14. Bellator Pius Gratus

Posting a long list or singular subjects on this forum? What would you prefer?

Posting a long list or singular subjects on this forum? What would you prefer? Hello fellow forum members! I am fairly new to this forum so please have some patience with me. I joined this forum for a reason, and put many hours into a list that may have some good feedback and ideas for the...
Top Bottom