Search results

+
  1. R

More clothes/armors and weapons

Yep, got the Blade :D Love it, it looks really cool Btw, that girl sells Endregas teeth. Just letting other people know :) She sells like 4 or 5 each time I bet you can meditate ( wait ) to let her get more of the teeth and then buy them instantly. Saves you the trouble of looking for these...
  2. R

I am going to look into the Hunter Armor too I have the Kayran armor tho, it doesnt look very good but the protection is nice
  3. R

I am trying to get the Jagged Blade too I need 15 Endegrea teeth, where can I get them? I think that girl in the outer part of Flotsam sells them, she sells herbs too Can anyone confirm this?
  4. R

Hmmm, maybe someone could tell me all the armors and weapons that are available in Ch 1 I want to get the best ones, I am farming for money now. Once I buy the materials needed, I will craft the best items and do some quests left to finish Ch 1 Can anyone tell me the list of weps and armors in...
  5. R

More clothes/armors and weapons Are there mods for this? I dont think there are enough clothes/armors or weapons. I havent found any mods or any shop that sell these. Except for the merchant near the docks and the dwarf Another question : Can the inventory menu be a little better? Diagrams...
  6. R

What I need to know

Thanks to Tommy for helping me out with the big monster :D Thanks alot!
  7. R

What I need to know

Cool, thanks very much. That link is really helpful Now on to the Karyan, I died in like 20 seconds Is the Karyan help thread still alive? I would like sb to help me beat it, by playing my saved file
  8. R

What I need to know

bump, please answer my question, somebody :p
  9. R

i Lost all my act 1 saves help please

I have never deleted save files by accident so I dont know how to solve your problem. But if you have a file recovery software, you could try to recover the files, right?
  10. R

Money! opps. . . Orens!

Okay man, I will try to find the Drowners I noticed in TW2 the map does not always help The tracked quest does not appear and it makes the player work to know the location of the next objective I usually check the Witcher Wikis so i can easily complete quests but sometimes, it's not convenient
  11. R

Happy B-day, Tommy!

Happy (late) Birthday Tommy!
  12. R

Money! opps. . . Orens!

Thanks I will be sure to do the Nekker and Endregas quests latest Where do I find Drowners? I can farm for money by killing Nekkers and exp by killing Drowners Where can I find them on the map?
  13. R

Herbs in Chapter 1

I already did that quest, I let the 2 guys live :D I also found some herbs too but I think buying herbs from Anezka is easier. Plus, I also need to spend my money on something! The money I got from selling Nerker parts Thanks for your help! :) Can we buy all the herbs from Anezka?
  14. R

What I need to know

That's great to know, any other shops that arent on the map? I want to explore
  15. R

What I need to know

What I need to know I found that I could change the Witcher's hairstyle just now. A dwarf can change it for coins I didnt know that until now and I am pretty excited. Are there more shops like this that I should know about? How come they are not on the map? Can they be visible?
  16. R

Herbs in Chapter 1

The old insane asylum? Where is that? Please show it to me on the map. Wait, is it the place that we have to go on this quest "The Claws of Madness"? Who's Anezka? I guess I have met him but I dont know the name. Does he reside in the village of Flotsam? Where is he on the map?
  17. R

Money! opps. . . Orens!

Money! opps. . . Orens! Easy and convenient way to earn orens? If you asked me, I'd say go kill Nerkers ( Dont mind my bad spelling ) and sell the loot. It's simple really, go in, kill, get the goods. Sell them Go back to the cave ( Mallena's side quest cave, that is ) Meditate for a whole...
  18. R

Herbs in Chapter 1

Herbs in Chapter 1 I want to start making potions, I have quite a few formulae but what I really need are a bunch of ingredients. Well, I do know that they can be found throughout the Act 1 map. However, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there are ways to get herbs quickly and easily...
Top Bottom