Search results

+
  1. V

Bug/glitch with "Second Life" (1.23)

Bug/glitch with "Second Life" (1.23) The mutation "second life" is bugged. It works most of the time, yet sometimes fails. And in one of my saves it no longer works at all. I tried deactivating and reactivating it. I tried meditating, fast traveling, and reloading my save, and none...
  2. V

Visual bug with severance on certain swords

Visual bug with severance on certain swords When you put the runeword "severence" on certain swords, such as Hjalmar's Steel Sword, or the Faroe Blade, the visual effect of the extended reach does not show up. Normally there's a red streak at the end of the sword when using rend or whirl. This...
  3. V

How exactly does the Aerondight sword work?

How exactly does the Aerondight sword work? After reading some other posts on this forum, it seems that many people seem to think that aerondight levels up as Geralt levels up. But unless I'm mistaken, it doesn't work like that. In other words, if you obtain a level 50 aerondight (because your...
  4. V

Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread

I got Aerondight (level 98 ) and after some testing, I do agree that it is better than the silver swords I posted. I'm not sure why, but it's critical strong attack hits start at around 12,200. Almost the same as Steiger which has 93% critical hit damage. I don't know why the hell it works like...
  5. V

Interesting. I will have to get that weapon and test it out. Couple questions. Are you sure it scales with level? And what kind of damage does it do on the first strike? My only criticism of that sword is that it might take too long to start doing big damage.
  6. V

Per hit? That's crazy. Are you saying that every fast attack does 15,000 and every strong attack does 20,000? And are those critical hits? Is that when using potions and having max toxicity? The damage examples I listed on my previous post, were just strong attacks. No buffs or potions. I...
  7. V

Sorry, but I'm not quite sure I understand your question. But maybe this will clarify things. The base weapon damage that you see - on Steiger, for example, is 981 to 1199. That base damage (as far as I know) is completely dependent on the level of the sword. The problem is, that not all swords...
  8. V

Mutations - discussion - tips

I tried out bloodbath for a while, but it didn't seem to increase my damage that much at all. Even when I got my attack power increase up to 100%, it didn't do much of anything. I think it has to do with how damage is calculated. Attack power probably doesn't have a relatively significant impact...
  9. V

Best swords for a combat build found thus far: https://twitter.com/WA1NGRO/status/738648259892248576 https://twitter.com/WA1NGRO/status/738648397507395584 https://twitter.com/WA1NGRO/status/738648482223906816 Have you found anything better? If you'd like to know where to get these: Faroe...
  10. V

Biggest monster level gap and difficulty setting you have done.

Muahahahahahaha! I just beat "Practicum in Advanced Alchemy" (a level 24 quest) at level 5! On Death March. I captured a video on how I did it. I think it was pretty clever. I could have done it at level 1.
  11. V

The Old Camera Angle (closer) VS The New Camera Angle (farther and higher)

I remember CDPR saying that there were 2 separate camera distances that we could freely choose from. Am I crazy, or does anyone else remember that? I'm pretty sure it was Marcin Momot who verified it on these forums.
  12. V

Where is this conversation in the game?

So does that mean that fight at the end of the White Orchard part is unavoidable? EDIT: You know, I probably did see that scene later in the game, and just don't remember it. I feel like an idiot. I played through the white orchard part of the game twice, trying to find this part. But thanks...
  13. V

Oh really? I thought these were the guys in white orchard that you could avoid fighting, if you bought them a drink?
  14. V

Where is this conversation in the game? https://youtu.be/-NxWHYO87MM?t=210 Where you get that choice to buy them a drink. At what point does this occur in the story, because I can't find it. This scene never occurs for me? I beat the game already, and now started a new game, and thouroughly...
  15. V

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

I was willing to forgive a lot of this, because I assumed that at the end of the game I would get to reunite with Triss. But the fact that there are no main characters to talk to after the game, really pushed me over the edge. After talking to Triss and agreeing to live with her in Kovir, I...
  16. V

How do you continue leveling past 35?

How do you pay it back?
  17. V

Synergy Ability - Bonus to 1 Mutagen only, or all 4?

I only tested using all green, but I assume it works on any type of mutagen. That's the only thing that makes sense to me anyway.
  18. V

Question about "The Battle of Kaer Morhen" quest? (MASSIVE SPOILERS) Only read if you've completed the quest.

Question about "The Battle of Kaer Morhen" quest? (MASSIVE SPOILERS) Only read if you've completed the quest. I'm about to spoil a major thing about this quest. So only read if you've completed the quest! . . . . . . . . . . . . So my question is, is there any way to save Vesemir? He...
Top Bottom