Search results

+
  1. Koralian

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

I've never been excited for a game release. I'd agree the HUD and gameplay needs some tweaks, but I'm excited nonetheless. I've gotta get my ticket asap for this Hype-Train.
  2. Koralian

Rumours and Speculations

I haven't been this ready since I wanted to start pre-maturely living in this world.
  3. Koralian

What weapons do you want to see in the game?

Since it's been awhile, I'd like to see Loose Change/Bolts/Screws/Pellets/Bearings/PocketSand/[Contents of a pocket] as a feasible option as a weapon. Just get mad and start a fight with a handful of whatever you've got at hand. That and acoustic based anything. Pocket LRAD if you will.
  4. Koralian

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

Looks like he got into the right line of work for being a psychopathic murderer.
  5. Koralian

Horizon zero dawn was awesome . Hoping Cyberpunk will be much better

I've played through the whole game As for the first two comments: 1) Story drove me to complete it. As you go further, there are no real obvious answers to the questions that pop up and I sorta got invested. 2) Fighting the machines isn't some hack and slash play, nor is it simple shoot it till...
  6. Koralian

Being a some superhero can be rather boring. With some effort progression should come gradually but hopefully not too grindy for the investment, but I don't wanna be Alloy going out and stripping the forest of all it's resources to buy a Shadow Trip-caster immediately either. Pacing for...
  7. Koralian

Begin the Anarchy of no rules?!?!
  8. Koralian

If the game doesn't have [blank] i will be disappointed..

This, I'd kill for this in any game regardless of genre. Mix-matching tracers with other types of ammunition would be generally useful regardless of first or 3rd person perspective when using more precise weapons that don't make a large "boom" like a GL. Personally, the ability to get jailed...
  9. Koralian

What weapons do you want to see in the game?

The one on the right should be a Dev or gift weapon, and only what appears to be a bubble blower on the bottom would function as a gag. Now for whether or not a ZF1 would be "over the top" probably not, 2077 is further in the future, fitting a small armory in something the size of a briefcase...
Top Bottom