Search results

+
  1. P

Xbox One Resolution?

Diablo 3 is console game and hack and slash its not a huge open world. And W2 DX9 you can also not compare with W3 DX11.
  2. P

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Pre-order poll

Already bought the game on GOG when it was avaible. Maybe i even order a collectors edition not sure yet. Only for PC i have no console.
  3. P

Predicted witcher 3 system specs? Can I run it .

My system will run it no doub about that, hopefully it gets xfire support, but 1x 290x will easy run this game also.
  4. P

How do you like Triss' new more revealing outfit?

Boys under 20 prolly love it. Is it marketing trick hoping sex sells? That would be shame and disapointed at same time a good game don't need tits to sell. I liked old triss better. I just want a good game thats authentic and true to the lore and middle ages.
  5. P

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Pre-order poll

The moment TW3 was avaible for pre-order on GOG.COM i bought the game. PC DRM FREE.. Forever!!!
  6. P

Is TW3 getting downgraded for the sake of consoles?

I just want optimal PC game not some damn console port. If this go watchdogs road(which i already boycotted) i will never buy ever game from CDproject ever. But ive faith in CD Project that's why i already bought the game on GOG.COM because i also support them for DRM free games. I would be...
  7. P

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

My wish is that hopefully TW3 can be easly modded like skyrim, would be great.
  8. P

Any chance The Witcher 3 get MANTLE support?

Well i hope it succeed its always good if not only MS/INTEL/NVIDIA dictaded the gaming scene. Most of you nvidia fans should applause this what AMD lately do releasing cheaper videocards and mantle not only you nvidia guys suddenly can afford some higher end videocards becouse priced dropped so...
  9. P

Guys it benefit all those who can't afford expensive rigs the intel and nvidia idea's cost alot more and keep most on there consoles or keep playing DX11 games in crappy graphics. AMD help those that don't have alot money and even highend benefits. I know most of you are nvidia or intel fans but...
  10. P

Even when nvidia deside not to embrace mantle it still good for PC gamers in general it could bring more to pc and maybe console players who can't afford expensive PC can now play TW3 on a less expensive pc but with performance only the HIGH END cpu's of intel can manage. Buy a 150$ AMD cpu...
  11. P

Its OPEN SOURCE so its not AMD(AMD are not so evil they share;) ) but nvidia who need to deside include MANTLE in there drivers or not.
  12. P

Any chance The Witcher 3 get MANTLE support? Today AMD released mantle low apu for BF4 and performance increase is alot, BF4 is a DX11 made game and patched with mantle today so not pure mantle game. AMD 7970 HAD A 25% increase in performance and high end rig 290x xfire setup with high end cpu...
  13. P

I will not buy a Witcher 3 because...

Bought my MSI 290x gaming 4g and i seriously doub The Witcher 3 will not run good on AMD card all consoles run AMD apu. r9 290 series go like candy they sell crazy would be dumb if only nvidia benefit from DX11 era with TW3.
  14. P

Witcher 3...in skyrim

I think ive read somewhere CDProject developers where also big fan of skyrim?..they just wanne make The Witcher 3 superiror!
  15. P

Witcher 3...in skyrim

These are very good look a likes!
  16. P

Which Mods Do You Want To See For W3?

Realistic weather mods for hardcore play realism mods like reqeium for skyrim. ENB 's for high end pc's like in skyrim. Sound mods for more realistic experience . Immersion mods Enviroment mods. Armor mods. Animation mods Creature mods: More birds or insects like butterfly's like in...
  17. P

Gametrailers/Neogaf: Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014

1. The Witcher 3 for PC 2.DayZ Standalone beta(hopefully) 3.xxxxx 4.xxxx ext... Just no interest in others I liked DA:O but rest of series i don't like. Oh and as long The Witcher 3 not released i keep playing Skyrim PC with mods also.
  18. P

New to the series - how will I fare?

For me personally i jump into the game with a bare minimum of info on the game this way i have alot more immersive feeling. I never go to wiki's or any site that reveals information on the game. But thats me i live hardcore and find out ingame by myself. To each his own offcorse.
  19. P

I don't say GTX 770 is bad card but take in concideration it only have 2gb vram and with DX11 game like TW3 it will if you want high fps and ultra settings a problem 2 gb for new modern games is of past 4gb at least is the way to go, not to mention the mods in near future for game then vram is...
  20. P

My ÃMD 290X 4GB ASUS Direct cu II will run The Witcher 3 with no sweat in super realistic ULTRA graphics for 500 euros:)
Top Bottom