Search results

+
  1. M

Still having inventory crashing

Still having inventory crashing Hi Is there a fix for inventory crashing as of today? I still have the annoying inventory crashing during combat and its very frustrating especially in the middle of a boss battle where the previous 'autosave' was ages ago and you cant quicksave. I m using AMD...
  2. M

Witcher 3 Graphics

Additionally it is understandable that CDPR would cater towards the mass market of consoles, because after all, CDPR is a firm and firms aim to make profits. If they had insisted on using the 'upgraded' version (or the original one, as some may like to say), they are going to lose a large...
  3. M

Anyone else ENJOYING the Game?

do u know why most of the feedbacks 'seem bad'? Because majority of the people who enjoy the game are actually playing it rather than trolling around. However constructive feedbacks are welcomed P.s. I also enjoy the game. I think it is brilliant.
  4. M

Where can i get a silver sword blueprint (or silversword) early game?

aha. I skipped that section because the wraith was a bit intimidating. I shall go back now. Thanks.
  5. M

what are the three rectangular looking bars next to the sign(and below the Health) in the HUD top left

what are the three rectangular looking bars next to the sign(and below the Health) in the HUD top left As the title said, next to your active sign on the top left, there are three rectangle bars. Since i am mostly a quen user, i noticed that the rectangles go red in colour randomly. What do the...
  6. M

Where can i get a silver sword blueprint (or silversword) early game?

Where can i get a silver sword blueprint (or silversword) early game? I have now entered Velen at lv 5 but despite the fact i have most gears up to date, my monster hunting sword is still the default lv 1, and since 80% of the enemies are monsters anyway, where can i get a blueprint or a...
  7. M

Cant use crossbow or bombs (was working before) (minor spoiler)

Cant use crossbow or bombs (was working before) (minor spoiler) So all of a sudden i found out that my crossbow and bombs do not work anymore. At the bottom left corner of the screen there should be a 'bomb' or 'xbow' notification that you are using it, but mine is just empty even though i have...
  8. M

New forums: Special announcement

Small surprise: aka release date
  9. M

Looting dead enemies

it is annoying to find all the goddam loot bags in tw2. I had to mass click everywhere
  10. M

Interviews and Articles on TW3

i fear the train would run off the cliff
  11. M

As soon as they release the date, i m gonna go full alert mode and make sure i dont get killed
  12. M

The role of Kaer Morhen and Vesemir in the Witcher 3

i want viridane from skyrim interesting npcs
  13. M

We will have a big surprise Hint it starts with C and ends with I and has 4 letters
  14. M

Combat in The Witcher 3

wow now we got this awesome combat system The open world + this + many many other stuff i hope CDPR's game doesnt break down. Because there is a lot of things that can go wrong here.
  15. M

unless CDPR decides to go skyrim-mode and compress everything down and include kaedwin redania skelliege noman's land and north temeria
  16. M

" Do you have a release date for Wild Hunt? Not yet, but we'll be announcing it soon." SOON SOOOOOOOOOOON S O O N IT IS COMING
  17. M

Kaer Morhen can be part of tw3 map. Why?? CDPR says there will be 3 main regions on the map along with some minor others. CDPR also says, a boat or fast travel is needed to travel to and from these places. So i m thinking, maybe geralt can take a boat and somehow instantly appears on the kaer...
  18. M

What kind of an afterlife would you prefer, if any?

To become the 10th divine of Tamriel
  19. M

Can't wait for this game!!!

yea the hardest thing is, we dont have a release date. If we got one, the stress would be much more lighter haha
Top Bottom