Search results

+
  1. S

(MOD REQUEST) Fix Grandmasters Feline armor hood.

(MOD REQUEST) Fix Grandmasters Feline armor hood. I really respect what CDPR artists and modellers did to bring us that beautifful sets of armor. However there is one thing in this paricular set that confuses me. Its his hood. First of all-its almost completely hides Geralt face and hairs and...
  2. S

Radeon 6250 for the Witcher 3?

Radeon 6250 for the Witcher 3? Sorry if that is unrelated but does anyone have the config for Radeon 6250 for the Witcher 3? At least to play at minimum settings. My old videocard crashed but i really want to see the new expansion.
  3. S

Vote for upgraded crafting and armor system upgrade in Enhanced edition

Vote for upgraded crafting and armor system upgrade in Enhanced edition From 2014 or earlier i was very interested in that question. Very interesting concept arts of Jan Marek(why they was abandoned -i dont know), interviews with Damien and Thomas made me more hyped. Hyped so , that i was very...
  4. S

Magic lamp

Magic lamp Keira gives you magic lamp for the quest, but i found out two more spots where you can use itone on Skellige during the side quest and other little lower that tower on the map. Here is the problem-when i come to that place and use the lamp i see the ghost digger silhouette but...
  5. S

Wild Hunt warrior gear

Wild Hunt warrior gear In the last week i found almost all armor besided that. Anyone knows where to find the parts of that set and all 3 level swords of Wild Hunt warrior? Or at least post a picture how it looks on Geralt.
  6. S

Wolf`s school witcher gear

Wolf`s school witcher gear I know there are already 3 tiers of witchers gear-Feline.Ursine and Griffin. Will Wolf armor be available too or i just havent found it yet because its aka Ultimate witchers gear?
Top Bottom