Search results

+
  1. R

Lite dismemberment

Body dismemberment types are shared between human NPCs. Monsters of all types have distinct dismemberment types, of course. You can test the types out by cycling through them on an NPC that is alive, removing the ones you don't want. They're all grabbed in the damageManagerProcessor depending on...
  2. R

[WIP] Full Metal Witcher

I fucking wanted to se the rude thing, tho... :( What was it?
  3. R

[WIP] Full Metal Witcher

Updated version with the armors is out for people who want to use the mod. No, I won't make a separate version. https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2521/?
  4. R

[WIP] Full Metal Witcher

It'll be out Soon™. Probably either today night or tomorrow. I don't have axes or maces yet, though.
  5. R

[WIP] Full Metal Witcher

Sort of. I'll be implementing it into W3EE since I simply don't have time to work on 2 mods at once. That's the "bad" news (if you don't want to use Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition, anyway). Good news is that everything is much improved (mechanically, I know fuck-all about models and textures) and...
  6. R

Since the game is in "development" now, it's right time to ask the question about mods

Hope we get sound tools so I can replace the protagonist's voice with Rainbow Dash dialogue. Maybe I'll be able to reenact MLP episodes. It would be amazing.
  7. R

Since the game is in "development" now, it's right time to ask the question about mods

Well-put, really. Would be nice to have at least an actual statement from them, unlike before.
  8. R

[WIP] Full Metal Witcher

Yeah, suppose so. I'll release it eventually, have a ton of fucking work just for myself, so... Yeah.
  9. R

Mod tools crashing

Copy scriptStudio.exe into the witcher 3 x64 folder so it's near the game .exe. It'll work then.
  10. R

[WIP] Full Metal Witcher

Won't be scrapped at all, but it kinda looks like I'll have to remove some of the features since I don't have the assets. Was just waiting until now to see if he'll be back but apparently not.
  11. R

River

GroveJr Wouldn't expect anything fucking less from George. lol
  12. R

[WIP] Full Metal Witcher

MasterFlip0402 Lots of stuff, can't release anything without those.
  13. R

[WIP] Full Metal Witcher

MasterFlip0402 Yeah, and it's technically done at this point, I'd just need Exilium to send me the rest of what he made, but that can hardly happen if we haven't talked in over week, can it?
  14. R

[WIP] Full Metal Witcher

MasterFlip0402 Absolutely no clue.
  15. R

[WIP] Full Metal Witcher

Well he's busy and doing... whatever he is currently doing, don't know. Haven't talked with him for a week.
  16. R

[WIP] Full Metal Witcher

Yep, ANSEL.
  17. R

[WIP] Full Metal Witcher

Yeah, he's still working on it. Again, if he wants to and has time, he will, dunno. Definitely won't add spurs though, we agreed on them looking shit before.
  18. R

[WIP] Full Metal Witcher

No Title Actually, there doesn't seem to be plate on the heels themselves. Welp, whatever. No heel plates for you then. I didn't even notice.
  19. R

[WIP] Full Metal Witcher

Ramon242 Yeah, he made the armors (obviously), the weapons, the helmet scripts and the DLC part. I did the rest. And yeah, it's not a simple armor mod now, it's a knight mod, really, but it's still self-contained and you can use just the armors, just the weapons or whatever you want...
Top Bottom