Search results

+
  1. S

A question about implants

But wasn't it said that you can play through the game with an exo-suit or some external support that attaches to our body instead of surgically implanting it, and correct me if i am wrong but wasn't that an exo-suit worn by the phsyco squad member in the very first trailer thus making it to...
  2. S

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

Does anyone know what these RedPoints are for, always wanted to know, got 9 of em??
  3. S

Dont forget they did say that there game engine is up and running so we will hear something on CP2077 in 2019
  4. S

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Want to put a few thoughts forward on when we add cybernetics to our characters. When creating a character you get the option of adding low grade cybernetics to your character such as arms, eyes, etc before entering the game this, in my opinion, it enforces the games role playing element for...
  5. S

I have a feeling that its gonna be 2019 when the marketing starts happening and then maybe a release in late 2019 or 2020, who knows.
  6. S

Hackers?? Ive heard of a breach but wasnt the stolen information the very first concepts and designs for CP77 and i think it was said that what was stolen is no longer in any way relatable to the actual game but a is leftover design?
  7. S

or wanting attention, personally money is always a big kicker.
  8. S

If you want leakages there is always Rockstar there piping is always leaking, well from what i heard, and people caught still find jobs after.
  9. S

I want to give a suggestion on the roles that will be in game in hopes that they could be unique and true to what there suppose to do & I hope that from this the game could have more replayability, il split it into Hacker, Corporate, and Assassin. For the Assassin he will be a killer for hire...
  10. S

A few thoughts about the roles. The hacker has the ability to hack into accounts, mainframes and cameras, but since the world of cyberpunk is practically run on computers from vehicles to weapons to robots it would be interesting to see him to be able to take complete control of a vehicle or...
  11. S

I hope that there will be a realistic approach towards gear and weapons, so no level 1 - 20 weapons and gear, and no guns which are exactly the same doing different damage amounts. (There is a discussion about this here https://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...n-you-headshot if interested)...
  12. S

Your Fears For the Game - Combined Thread

Im not so sure about that, we had plenty of developers in the past promise the public no micro transaction free dlc but in the end there still a company that needs to make a profit, somehow. in other words there's always a catch, but i truly hope im wrong about this.
  13. S

"You fire your gun at a human enemy 10 levels higher than you - headshot."

I do agree with Stiler, Suhiira & felixsylvaris point of view that more focus on skill progression is necessary to use a weapon effectively. But we should also remember that enemies could have armour and enhancements in there skulls, like what we saw in the teaser trailer. So maybe it should...
  14. S

(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ. Frequently Asked Quandaries.

Im dying to see some new information to release about this game atleast a picture or something. Any new updates from the community?
  15. S

Cp 2077 company concept

Petrochem doesn't obtain its primary fuel from the mideast but from arable lands all across the U.S. they use genetically altered wheat to create CHOOH2 so the U.S. will become the main supplier to the world and im trying to make the theme of each corporation trying to take over the world sort...
  16. S

Cp 2077 company concept

One more thing, where did you get the pic of the books pages and is there more?
  17. S

Cp 2077 company concept

Yes I found petrochem and IE but no orbital air or infocorp ???
  18. S

Cp 2077 company concept

and if any one wants to use the pics as background i dont mind.
  19. S

Cp 2077 company concept

Thank you for the links and info Sardukhar but ive tried most of those like searching pictures, YouTube even Ebay but no pics of corporate logos the only info i keep getting so far are only names on CP Wiki, its really hard to find info on this game on the internet for some reason. :-
Top Bottom