Search results

+
  1. J

Please let us talk to people in game

Please let us talk to people in game I haven't been following Gwent as closely as I did Witcher 3 so forgive me if I'm wrong but there doesn't appear to be a way to talk to people in game and I think that would be a huge omission on CDPR's part So I never really used to care about this feature...
  2. J

Big development teams vs smaller ones

Big development teams vs smaller ones I read a blog post by an ex-Ubisoft dev the other day. I can't link it at this time as I have no idea where I read it but I'll give you a summary (there could very well be inaccurracies. half way through my post I decide to google it and found the bloody...
  3. J

Combining Story with Gameplay

Combining Story with Gameplay So I was just in bed when I started thinking about story telling in video games (man, I need to find some other interests). And I just know I won't get to sleep untill I go through some things Something that bothers me is how so few single player, tripple A games...
  4. J

How do Sign Hotkeys work In W3?

How do Sign Hotkeys work In W3? I've been replaying W2 in preparation for W3 lately. I usually play with an xbox controller but decided to give M+K a try. One thing that bothers me is that when you select a sign from the hotkeys it automatically casts it (assuming you any vigor). Does anyone...
  5. J

Thoughts on persuasion/axii sign during dialogue?

Thoughts on persuasion/axii sign during dialogue? I recently watched an interview with a developer (don't remember which) in which he mentioned the return of the persuasion system they had in W2. Personally these kind of luck based systems have really annoyed me, especially in an rpg. In...
Top Bottom